And embarrass me I went
    To the bathroom unbuckled
    My pants and removed my
    Leg picked up the panties
    Stuffed them in.my coat pocket and would wear them
    At bedtime.This helped me
    Start my love of panties.
    Whats your funny story?

I wouldn't say how I started was funny but I was about five when my sister dressed me up in her ballerina outfit and I was hooked!
    I put that dam outfit on every time I got the chance!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Very earliest memory, I was about six, mum getting me and my sis ready for school, couldn't find any clean undies for me. So she made me wear a pair of my sisters knickers, I protested loudly but was in no rush to take them off when I got home. Not really funny but I think that was the start of my 'journey'
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Just funny things?

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Very earliest memory, I was about six, mum getting me and my sis ready for school, couldn't find any clean undies for me. So she made me wear a pair of my sisters knickers, I protested loudly but was in no rush to take them off when I got home. Not really funny but I think that was the start of my 'journey'
    My mom did similar things. She sewed red and blue thread along the elastic waist of my sister's hand me down panties so I'd associate them with my dad's 'Fruit of the Loom' men's briefs, but I knew what they were: My older sister's panties that she didn't fit into anymore; the fact that they fit me, only reinforced to me that there wasn't any physical difference between me and other girls. It didn't bother me because I didn't know better, I got lots of her hand me downs. A few years later, I learned the difference because I saw boy's briefs in the stores, and they looked different from what I was wearing. Still, they were deceptive enough so that the other boys in school never called me out on wearing girl's panties, so I suppose it fooled them, too.
    Mom dressed me in my sister's old clothes when I was very young. Dress style clothes weren't out of the question either, but I only remember wearing them when indoors.
    She would let my hair grow longer than appropriate for boys at the time, but when I was young I didn't catch on, because I saw very old pictures of my grandfather having long girl-ish style hair when he was young, so I just assumed it was normal for infant/toddler boys to be dressed as girls; when I was three or four, we went a christening, and the baby boy was in a sort of dress so I thought it was normal at that age. I didn't learn otherwise until I got much older and saw other baby boys and how they were dressed, and I didn't have the courage to ask why I was always dressed like a girl so often when I was that age.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 04-30-2017 at 02:13 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Dawn,
    The seeds appear to be well sown well before I wore any item of women's clothing . The internal chemistry was my driving force and dragging a naive young boy along with it. Just a pair of knickers unknowingly caught in my male clothes was far from how it started and it was traumatic more than funny at the age I was . It took a while for the penny to drop but by then my GD was starting to take over, it's been a tough rollercoaster ride for far too long, now finally in my sixties I've finally found the enjoyment and fun in it.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Like Theresa, nothing funny. My gender issues have been a part of my psyche since my first and earliest memories. Previous life recall, maybe.

H'mm panties that don't fit. Ah, mom's stuff never fit so I got hose and panties and yes those felt better. But it wasn't funny as it just is memory from the past and part of me. I knew I was quite different than typical males is a time that one had to be a man.
    Part Time Girl

I can't be absolutely certain cause it's t was a long time ago, but I'm sure my mum showed me a photo once when I was about 5 of me age roughly 2, walking in town hand in hand with her, wearing one of my sisters dresses and dragging a raggedy Ann doll past what used to be the post office.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Daniella Argento
    Funnily enough I (sort of) blogged about this very topic in January: https://daniellaargento.com/2017/01/...gender-person/
    The full article/list is available on the blog, but here are a few highlights
    Sitting down to wee
    Wearing my mothers (high heel and platform) shoes
    Deep interest in makeup
    Playing with dolls with your next door neighbour... Rather than playing with toy cars with the other next door neighbour
    Not realising your holiday friend was in fact a girl!?!?