Thread: Wife wearing my bra today

Wife wearing my bra today

We have an event today and she needed a racer back bra. Asked me if I had one of course I do. So she tried it on loved and said now it's mine lol

Not a bad way to lose a bra! LOL Sounds like a fun lady! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Get used to it. They will steal your stuff, lol.

That's funny, Well the first skirt of my wife I tried on, I liked it and now it's mine.Lol

Yes they like to borrow your stuff and then claim it. LOL sounds like your wife is good to you.
    Part Time Girl

A few days ago a female friend of mine who slept over at my place asked for pajamas. As I didn't have any, she asked for sweat pants. Neither had those, so I offered her leggings. That took her by surprise (she doesn't know) and after a short conversation of how and why she put them on. She returned them in the morning, nothing more was said about that.

Does it mean I don't get the "it's mine" stamp?

And yet another theft.

I have yet to have my wife 'borrow' something and get it back.

I know I have good taste, but PLEASE.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

My ex wife was always borrowing clothes from me xx

My fiancee has borrowed makeup and panties.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I borrow Joni's stuff all the time! I think it is one of the perks of having a SO that dresses! Some women just do not know what they are missing! LOL She borrows my stuff occasionally but it is usually me doing the borrowing! We have similar taste in clothes but she is WAY BETTER with make-up than me and has the bigger collection. I have almost put her bra on before, but we are different sizes there!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    If my wife wore mine she would be in a lot of pain. God was more generous with her than me.

Wife has tried my lipstick before and said she liked that color. I bought her one just like like it when we were shopping that weekend at a Drug Emporium. That's were mine came from also.

Platinum Member
    Hi Laura , I love when that happens I have lost a few things like that......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    I borrow Joni...she is WAY BETTER with make-up than me and has the bigger collection. I have almost put her bra on before, but we are different sizes there!
    Well she might have a bigger collection, but you do a pretty good job yourself. Of course CDS need to be good at makeup to compensate for several "flaws".

I have a closet that I keep my stuff in and every once in a while I find my wife taking something out of it to wear for the day without asking which I do not mind although sometimes it turns me on lol she tells me that I have great taste

We wear different size bras, but, along the same line, even though she rarely wears hose (to which I remind her she doesn't know what she's missing) 😉 She asked if she could borrow a pair of my pantyhose. I know she hates pantyhose, so I suggested she try a pair of my thigh highs. We both wear the same size. She'd never worn thigh highs and wasn't sure. I told her how comfortable they were. I gave her a pair of mine. She put them on and loved them. She still doesn't like hose, but thigh highs is all she wears now. We went to dinner recently and she put on a pair of thigh highs, showed me and smiled. I pulled up my pant leg to show her...so was I. We both smiled. I told her she's welcome to borrow any time she wants. I like Hanes Silk Reflections. She likes Berkshire.

My girlfriend likes my Hanes Premium boyshorts and has adopted several pairs for herself. That is actually how I came out to her. I wasn't sure if she'd be able to recognize them as women's boyshorts but she noticed right away and was cool with it. It led to a further discussion about my crossdressing. I don't dress in front of her,other than panties, yet. I'm not sure if we'll go down that road.

But for now it just feels good to snuggle up with her and realize she's wearing my panties!
    Last edited by Leelou; 05-01-2017 at 05:06 PM.

You gurls are extremely lucky to have SO who wouldn't mind sharing clothes. I dates a woman while back and I wore her night gown one time and she never wore that nightie again.
    Not everyone like sharing clothes, makeup and others.

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    We have similar taste in clothes but she is WAY BETTER with make-up than me and has the bigger collection.
    My wife is far too kind about my makeup skills. Hers always looks so natural (indeed I can still simply watch her in near-rapture getting ready).

I find it a huge compliment and a little bit of a turn-on, if she needs to borrow anything of mine. I tell her anything I have is hers.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

That's called keeping her happy Laura.
    Angie

I guess that would kind of "validate" it, no?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning