Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a bad person.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Vicki I understand the current phobia surrounding kids, and I agree with you that no one should approach kids when their parents are not present. That said you cannot prevent kids from approaching you. Tracii has the best approach, Just be your kind self.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

O.K. people, I walk my dog in the public street every day as I always have, their children come over to talk and pet Buddy and if they don't want them to, they should tell them. I'm not going to be ignorant to kids. They don't mind them coming to my house for Halloween or selling cookies and the like, but wear a dress in public and you no longer exist. They may want me to disappear or move but after 30 yrs. living in my home I'm not going anywhere and now more "public" dressing is on it's way. If your going to ignore me than ignore the "male" me also and find another "helping hand". Sorry about the rant but some things just stick in my craw.
    Last edited by Allisa; 05-01-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I know just how you feel. You do what feels normal for you .
    The neighbors just have to get over it.
    I am never rude to my neighbors kids and we all get along just fine.

As I view it,"It" is a freedom of expression issue rather than a gender thing. Your choice of dress is eclectic. Kids enjoy a good show and their parents are annoyed that you are "out of THEIR norm". They don't know why you are that way,so they take the easy route and ignore you. If "gender issues" are important for you to satisfy,then I don't think you are going about it in the best way. Clash of the "Jersey attitudes" is the way I describe it. You aren't going to be accepted as a Transgender person by your neighbors,anytime soon.

You are doing nothing bad. Just keep living your life as you want and need to. The kids will be much better for it now and in the future.