Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truth comes out when wifes upset

Truth comes out when wifes upset

Friday night we went to the mall, we were in a shoe store and I was sitting waiting for the sales girl to bring me my size (male shoes☹️), my wife was rummaging threw the huge selection of women's shoes. A women came and sat across from me and I automatically start to check her out, nice polka dot dress just over the knee and a nice selection of cosmetic jewelry looks like she just came from work. I was checking out her legs and seen she was wearing some type of hosiery and I was wondering if she was a pantyhose or stay-ups type women. Her shoes came and I moved my eyes up and she was starring at me and she gave me a smile and she lifted her foot onto her other leg exposing her silk white panties and by the look of the grossest, I now confirmed she was wearing pantyhose. I usally shy away but this time I don't know why I was enjoying the view, she put on one shoe and walked around in front of me and sat down took off the new shoe and was wiggling her foot in her own shoe not trying to close her legs at all. She got up with the box with her new shoes and walked past and she looked at me and gave me a grin smile, almost like she knew what she was doing.
    Instead of me telling myself what a great view I just got, all I was thinking about is when am I going to get to dressed again. My shoes came and I came out of my daydream, my wife sat next to and asked me how the shoes fit and then asked me if I was able to get up after the show the girl gave me. Busted. I laughted but I know one thing, a women makes a great wife and mother but if you cross them the Devils horns come out fast.
    We get in the car and she tells me I guess I will be digging out my dolka dot dress and white undies and nude coloured pantyhose for the next time I dress. I asked her what she was talking about, she said she knows me like the back of her hand and that she knows when my eye catches something for some reason I have to reconstruct the same look, almost like I want to feel what the girls are feeling in there clothes. She said I dress to how I want to view women, when I go on my drives I usally wear wrap dresses and they are usally unwrapped enough to show either large quantity of leg, lots of slip, the top of the stay-ups or the control top of the pantyhose and usally see through tops with my bra showing. That's how I enjoy to see women and I want to be seen like that, I told her I didn't know she was an expert at this, she told me she finds it all interesting and observes me and sees that when I see a women with fishnet pantyhose a week later I want fishnet pantyhose. She said I don't want to be a women I just for some reason want to find some kind of connection to feel the feeling a women is feeling. The feel of earnings dangeling, the feel of a skirt against pantyhosed legs, walking in high heels, the feeling of long hair on my shoulder. I told her I don't know where this is all coming from but what that girl did at the shoe store I did nothing wrong. She said usally when a girl does something like that I shy away, but for some reason I was druwlling and my face was almost up her skirt and she knew what she was doing and I enjoyed it. I told her the only good thing about it was that because she got upset she actually opened up to me about the dressing and told me somethings I never considered before and would like to think about what she said. She told me the next time I go for a drive wear a long skirt not showing anything and a suitable top, and she guarantees I won't like it and to admit Maria likes to tease. Wow she really got it off her chest and now she's got me thinking, it's almost like she knows about my dressing better then me. By the way I'm looking for the dolka dot dress Lol

Generally, women know their husbands. Why should it be any different when your husband is a crossdresser.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wow, I would love to get that kind of show every time I went to a shoe store.

I too am guilty of seeing a well put together GG and wanting/trying/dreaming of recreating her look.

Good luck with the polka dot dress!

Wives know their husbands better than they know themselves! It helps them keep us in our place! LOL I was trying to recreate a look for a long time. Got the booties and black hose but the dress... It is red with geometric shapes on it. When I have the money for it, it is not available in my size and when I don't have the money it is available! So frustrating! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Wives know their husbands better than they know themselves!
    I sometimes wonder LanaMae, I've been with my wife since 1984, she still has no idea of the existence of Diane. (or at least has never mentioned it..........)
    Last edited by DIANEF; 04-30-2017 at 08:40 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Wow Maria, I don't think she was upset but she knows you pretty well. I guess she knows that you want to recreate that look. LOL good luck finding that dress.
    Part Time Girl

A woman has a "6th sense" when it comes to knowing "what there man is thinking" when another woman catches the man's attention.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

For those of us who are still firmly in the closet (there must be another word to describe 'not being out') our SO's must just
    think we are drawn by a GG's figure and looks.
    For those of us who are out, our SO's (like yours Maria) know that we are studying a GG in minute detail.
    We are reminded what it feels like to dress completely with all the little extras we might leave out when we are limited by time.
    What I have noticed is that we rarely see the same women again. But then it is only fair to them. We would hate to be a nuisance.

Heck my wife knows I check out other women. She doesn't mind as long as I don't touch. I've caught her checking out other cute guys also. In our early years together it was different and could cause an argument but after 40 something plus years of marriage we just laugh at each other when we catch the other one checking out the opposite sex. Yes we know know each other very well. Also might like to add we are still in love as much as when we were dating. We know we are not SO we are TSM ( truly soul mates). We definitely are over the jealous years and I love it.

Silver Member
    Maria,

Sounds like she has you pegged. From what you wrote, she is right about what the other woman was doing, what you were noticing, and what the end result was going to be.

The only part I found confusing is that you alluded to your wife being angry, but that didn't really come through. Sounds like your wife really knows you well, and that is something to celebrate.!

Very cool. Sounds like she gave you some important feedback that can help you understand yourself better. And more important, it sounds like you guys can communicate well on this topic. Encourage her. (And thank her.) Do you ever try to copy her look?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

My wife has a jealous streak a mile wide. She's ok with me looking at women passing by in the mall, and will calmly and openly discuss how they present themselves with me. Flirting with women, or watching a show like you did Maria, will send her into orbit.

Karen

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , Reading your account was like watching the whole thing unfold right before my eyes.

When I see a rather lovely very well dressed I make a mental picture and try to dissect it later
    and try to copy that as close as I can, That is a lot of fun putting the pieces together......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When we guys aren't checking out women we're dead. And us CD's are checking out our next outfit and can we look that good in it. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

And I stand guilty of both...depending on the woman/situation/clothing, I can be either checking the look, the anatomy, or when I really hit the prize BOTH! it's then I am in deep trouble...oh well, it is what it is
    I am also an amateur artist so, I am doing the drawing in my mind as well.
    Last edited by Tama; 05-01-2017 at 11:01 AM. Reason: add. info

Banned Read only
    Maria, you ran into a salewoman who knows exactly how to sell a pair of shoes to a man. She knows what she was doing. And your wife? Well, she gave you some free advice you would had to pay $$$ at a psychologist's office.

Incidently, my brother when he was in college, used to sell shoes at the Herald Square Macy's. He said there were always women who would intentionally spread their thighs while he slipped a shoe onto her foot. It was very obvious to him they were exhibitionists, especially when a woman did not wear any panties at all.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Ewww I am so sorry you had to see something like that.
    Had to be very disturbing LOL.

I think your wife has a lot of us figured out. I personally dress the way I like my wife to dress back in her thirties. Short skirts and sheer tops. Have mellowed some but the memories of a twelve inch skirt and sheer top sans bra are hard to forget.

I think your wife is very perceptive.
    Reine

I'm that way ,see a woman in a sexy outfit ,need to try and duplicate it.

I'm always looking at what other women where. What works and what doesn't work. Sometimes I'm jealous and sometime it launches a plan for an outfit. My wife loves that I can appreciate feminine dress. Also, it is fun to play (tease) to an appreciative audience!

That's true Joyce nothing wrong with teasing, we know lots of women do it. I thought I was the only one who likes to reconstruct a women's look, by the response here I guess I was wrong.

I think you came out way ahead that she knows you, and that you were checking out the other woman for her clothing (mostly) rather than her sexuality. But there was that comment about you 'getting up'? Of course, that could be attributed to your excitement from dressing up also??

My wife knows 'Holli" very well - I outed myself to her a few years ago and she is completely good with it as long as I don't take it outside the house. So far she has never thrown anything back at me during disagreements.

Banned Spammer

Post You know it's good your wife figures that stuff out

I remember having girl friends who were clueless.i also had a girlfriend although clueless her aunt would teach her things.

I always have pretty women put on a show for me and I just don't react the same way anymore.

Love your story.