Thread: Forgotten item

Forgotten item

I was rummaging through my lingerie and found my 6 garter ,garter belt which I'd forgotten about. I can't remember the last time I wore it. Fortunately, I found some sheer nylon stockings. What fun and memories. Attaching the rear garters took a little more time. Has anyone else had a similar experience with a "forgotten" item ?

Oh yes! Even though my drawers are so neatly packed, to the point of them being colour coded, I still come across something I haven't worn for a while whilst looking for something else. It's great for me as I end up wearing what I hadn't planned to, sort of random dressing.
    I'm going out soon, so now I'll have to go rummaging through my drawers!
    Thankyou NancySue

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I forgotten plenty of stuff. Had a really nice satin blouse that ended up on the wrong side of the closet for like two years, my fiancee asks one day, is this your. As to the attaching the back of the garter, I have attached while the garter is around my thighs and then pulled up and snapped into place.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Never with anything I've gotten around to wearing but I buy stuff all the time then forget about it until I find it 2 months later with the tags still on it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    R u kidding me? I can't thru and of my storage areas without finding "something I forgot about"----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    On a regular basis. Usually find them on my wife's side. She is like the sister that borrows and forgets to return. Most of the time she never wore it since she is smaller than I am, but full busted so some tops fit her. She just hands them up with the rest she puts back.

Yeah, I have forgotten some stuff. Like one pair of red sandals. Glad I found them in storage. Found many of clothes and spent time looking through them and getting them wash and put away.
    Part Time Girl

Yes, but I forgot what it was now.
    I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.

More than once
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Definitely. Just yesterday my SO and I were invited to a derby party. She asked if she could wear my brown sheath dress because it would go well with her hat. She was surprised when I asked "what brown dress?" I guess I don't get to dress often enough if I can't even remember what I have to wear. :-P

Platinum Member
    Hi Nancy Sue , Every now and then I will be looking fore something special
    in one of my three closets and find things that I have forgotten about.

It is like Christmas Morning again ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!