Thread: Told my sister everything yesterday

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar

Told my sister everything yesterday

I told my 2 year older sister yesterday that i was bi-sexual yesterday by text. I was dressed up and it felt like the right time to tell her that i had a boyfriend while i and my wife were separated for 2 years. I told her how sweet and kind he was to me and how our love making was very passionate. She was fine with all of that until i told her that i was a cross dresser, she was not happy about it at all. I wanted her to understand so i called her and she said that she could not see me as a woman. I told her that i cant do those things with a man if i am not dressed sexy and she kind of understood. I sent her some pictures and she commented that my legs were nicer than hers but is not accepting at all that i love wearing womens clothes. She now knows where her missing pantyhose were going when we were living at home with our parents. My mom knew when i was a little boy and accepted it and took it to her grave< not telling any one. I just wish that my sister would understand that making love to another man in my book is far worse than wearing womens clothes

You are very brave.

This is interesting in that I have a half sister whom I have never told. The interesting thing is that she has never came straight out and told me she is Lesbian,
    I found out through the family grapevine. That same grapevine does not know of my dressing.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 05-05-2017 at 07:56 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Everyone has their own "tabous", Kendra. And, there's nothing can do about how others feel. Except GET OVER IT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Kendra, coming out by text is usually the best way? I prefer to do it face to face though!

It sounds like you didn't hold back when you came out. It's hard for some family members to accept bisexuality or crossdressing, but add them together with a mental picture of sexual acts with another male whilst dressed as a woman and just picture what was going through her mind. I'm saying that as I just visualised your description myself, but I am cool with it, most are not!

There also is nothing wrong with making love with another man, or a woman, or yourself when dressed as a woman or man. It's making love!

I hope your Sis comes around for you.

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I thought that it was odd also, that she reacted to your being a crossdresser more than to that of being bisexual? Does she expect that you put on horns when you dress up? Some people's priorities and biases are surely odd. But I'm worse than either (according to most polls), being an atheist, which is akin to being the devil himself (not even slightly true).

She doesn't have to see you as a woman, see can see you as a beautiful person who loves and accepts herself.

Excepting wives who have to process what it means for their marriage, I can't wrap my brain around anyone being upset that a man enjoys wearing women's clothing. It's utterly innocuous.
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

There seems to be a lot of TMI within your initial disclosure, everything from describing the sex you enjoyed to sending pictures of you dressed up...not to mention not doing so in person. Was disclosure that you are bi even necessary? Your experience there was in the past while you and your wife were separated. Given your use of "wife" in the present tense, I have to assume you are still married. If so, what was there to gain by this disclosure?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    There seems to be a lot of TMI within your initial disclosure, everything from describing the sex you enjoyed to sending pictures of you dressed up...not to mention not doing so in person. Was disclosure that you are bi even necessary? Your experience there was in the past while you and your wife were separated. Given your use of "wife" in the present tense, I have to assume you are still married. If so, what was there to gain by this disclosure?
    I was thinking the same thing. Why in the world would you "disclose" your bisexual escapades with your sister? I used to do that kind of stuff when I was much younger and rather enjoyed the shock factor. I would be interested to hear what you thought was to be gained by this behavior and what your motivation was.

Aspiring Member
    Courageous indeed. Congratulations on making your own decisions, and choosing your own path.

interesting that you said that 'making love to another man is FAR WORSE than wearing women's clothes" and that you can only be with a man if you are dressed sexy. You seem to think that your bisexuality is a bad thing. Perhaps you might like to address your apparently contradictory feeling about your sexuality.

It shows to me typically of what we are often up against. The sister was fine with her brother being with s man, but whoa, dressing in womens clothes? Can't accept that....

I was going to say the same thing Audrey said. If you're happy with the relationship why do you feel that it is so wrong?

Kendra,

I am not sure that I understand your post. You say you were separated for two years and during that time you had a boyfriend who was very nice and you enjoyed having as a lover while you were dressed in female clothes. Skipping the reasons for telling your sister etc., you then go on to say that in "your book" making love to another man is far worse than wearing women's clothing. So, why did you have a boyfriend during the separation and how come you did not feel badly about it. In fact you seemed to have enjoyed it and you say your lovemaking was very passionate.

Cross dressing is perfectly acceptable and harmless. Having a lover of the same gender is perfectly acceptable and harmless. Why the distinction?

By the way, your post shows once again that true confessions do not always end happily.

That was a big load of stuff for her to have given her all at once. I doubt she can process it all soon.

Silver Member
    Maybe, as it has been intimated, this is a case of TMI, and the order in which you told the story left the CDING part as the straw that broke the camels back. Not too many people want that level of detail about a siblings sex life. And it seems like the way you presented it, she may be equating CDING as a fetish. Not that is is in your case, but that is likely the impression you gave her.

I might say "ick" too in her place.