Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hate to change back

Hate to change back

Have you ever noticed that when you have spent the whole day dressed, you hate to take off your clothes and go back to being male?

Karen Sue

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I hate so much, feel like the night wasn't long enough. I get a little depressed ,that feeling I used to get when I broke up with a girl. I know how you feel.

Daniella Argento
    Yes... it is tough to put everything away.
    But I know that there will soon be a next time and I also am grateful for the experience I have just had... I prefer to focus on the positive as much as I can.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Yes, yes, and yes.
    I hate changing back.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

YES, I can certainly identify with this. I relish my time dressed as a woman. It seems that I wait until the very last second to get undressed and put my things away.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Especially taking off my bra and losing my "girls", that's very much a downer. I realize just how happy I was an femme.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    It's never enough, a few hours, all day and night, it feels like it's over in 5 minutes. I sometimes get a little teary saying goodbye to her in the mirror...

Karen, I know that feeling well. I just hate when the first makeup wipe touches my face.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I tend to not be all that sad about the change over. Most of my out and about crossdressing sessions tend to end up with me leaving a trail of clothing, boobies, and wig from the entrance door to the shower and into my guy attire. The more satisfying the session is the more likely and quicker the trail happens.

I managed to get 4 hours dressed yesterday, which is a record for me lately. I always hate to take it all off. Still, it was just what I needed.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    That is an understatement. Last Thursday I had the entire day to be Steph while my wife was away overnight visiting her mother. I went out shopping, visited some shops I frequent where I have made friends with owners and staff to prepare for a visit in June with another girl from here. I wore jeans and a billowy soft blouse with a deep v-neck that showed off my natural 34 B's in a simple bra, no padding added. I felt so in my element. When I returned home I read, watched TV, prepared dinner and just relaxed occasionally getting up to check my makeup and hair and just see ME. I also went to this site to read and add to threads to be amoung friends. I took a new selfie that is now my latest Avatar. By nine I had to prepare for bed since I had to work the next day at my nursing job. After all these years it is still hard to have to pull the wig off and begin the transition back to my other image. It never gets easier.

Silver Member
    Yes, this is one of the most common elements we share. I think it varies from person to person and time to time. It's like when you were a kid, and the weekend was over. I think also for many of us, it defines a bit of gender dysphoria. One of the reasons I question myself.

I'll join the chorus and confirm that I too hate to change back. I don't get too many opportunities to dress so when I do I savor every second but it always seems to end too soon.

Silver Member
    So Elizabeth just signed up to be a chorus girl. Hope she's a high kicker!

It is the worst feeling in my world. I just had 21 days of 24/7 Cheryl. I felt as if I was heading to the executioner as I was was putting everything away. And, I agree with others...the bra is the hardest thing to lose.

It eventually bothered me so much, I stopped changing back. And an interesting thing happened. My need to crossdress was cured. I realized putting on male clothes was the real crossdressing in my life. That "it always comes back" mantra crossdressers repeat? Not true. I have never felt the desire to put male clothes on again. Nothing I've faced as a consequence has been worse than putting on the male disguise and living the lie. YMMV
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I hate the fact that the time whizzes by so quickly, and there's that awful moment when you know 'times up' and the undressing process starts.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

It gets more difficult every time.
    There are days when it's almost punishment to have to change.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It is difficult to say the least. Many a night in my hotel room I put it off and paid the price in the morining when had to get up early for a meeting.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh yes Karen many times it just always feels nice to be dressed and made up but only to take it off

Yeah it is hard. I spent the last four days dressed. Monday morning here I am as a male. Drab as hell, Monday morning blues.
    Part Time Girl

Yes, it's not nice having to take lovely things off and put on dreary "male mode" clothes instead

I love to change back, in fact I can't wait to get into a nice top and skirt after work.

That is about the only time I wear the trousers in the house. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Karen,

What a great thread, and so true.
    Reading down through the responses of my forum sisters, it sounded like the bemoans of people returning home from a long and pleasurable vacation. That may be a good metaphor regarding the state of my own CD.
    It's like going on a spiritual, personal inner vacation while dressing in clothes you normally wouldn't wear to work, etc. Ilene enjoys being out on holiday. She celebrates, dresses up a little. Dresses down some. Frolics, .... and then returns home to real life that does include jobs, careers, family, expectations, responsibilities, etc. Vacation is good, but we can't stay on vacation permanently. It's just a reality of what I've built and done until now.

I'm still going on Dress-cation in the future. I may have most of the summer to myself. (Good Lord, .... save me)
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Ah yes, singing to the choir.... I really like being Jamie so...

Jamie
    At the makeup counter