Thread: I have been here a year!

Aspiring Member

I have been here a year!

I just realized I have been here for just over a year. It has been wonderful to know I am not alone in this journey of crossdressing. No matter the thought or the experience it is comforting to know that someone else has been there. We are not alone. I have manage to post a couple of pictures, and a couple of trips into the real world. I am not the most social person, but this forum has given me an outlet.
    I hope in the next year I will have new experiences and more adventures. Now to do more shopping.
    Sara

Sara, not sure but I think in June it will be two years for me! I have learned so much in that short time! I have made many friends! This is just a wonderful place to be! Thanks to everyone! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Sara, I as well am not the most social person. But this forum has encouraged me and I have gotten out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Happppy Biiiiiirrrrrrtttttthhhhhh Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaay ! Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo U.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I agree. This site is the best thing that has happened to me in years. This is simply a wonderful group of people here.

I agree, this really is a special place with lots of great people!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Sara, not sure but I think in June it will be two years for me!
    Lana Mae, based on your profile, it will be one year for you on May 8th. Enjoy!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Agree with everyone else, joining this forum was the best thing I have done in a long time.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....