Thread: Bike week!!

Bike week!!

So, I ride a motorcycle. We have a bike rally coming up and I have a place to stay. Private and quiet. I have a biker friend who knows about Gina, and may want to go with me. We have been sort of intimate together and would be again. My SO is cool with it. I really want to invite him to go with me so I can dress and be really feminine for the whole weekend at nights. You know I have to be masculine while at the bars and riding but at night at the condo I can be Gina. I think I should but was wondering what you girls think???

If your SO is okay with it, your okay with it and your biker friend is okay with it (so long as the rest of the bike club doesn't find out) I'm not really seeing any issues.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Biker in the streets, princess in the sheets! Go for it!

What more to say!
    All adults and everyone is happy with the situation.

Sounds like someone is going to get lucky as well!
    Have fun!!!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Your not a kid just go do what you want have fun and keep out of trouble.
    Angie

A friend to hang out with, you get to be Gina with and maybe some extra curiccular activities. Where's the question? Unless he wants you to be his biker babe I don't see the problem here.

That sounds like a lot of fun. And like others have already said, as long as it involves consenting adults and you have your SO's consent and all, why not? To me that's a huge benefit of being open and honest with yourself and your SO. You get to live out many of your fantasies without guilt or hurting anyone.

On riding/dressing at the same time - I usually wear fairly basic panties when I ride, because, wouldn't you know it, I have been lying on a table in the ER with a room full of doctors, nurses, cops, paramedics, and my female roommate, with my painted toenails and some VS Body by Victoria black bikini panties on. They were clean and fit me great and I really enjoyed giving everyone a little show. (Luckily the crash was pretty minor and I recovered quickly, btw)

Anyway, have fun, be safe, both on the bike and in the bedroom, and I hope you have a great time!

Just make sure that your biker friend doesn't wear one of those shirts that says on the back "If you can read this the *itch" fell off"

Have fun!

Lauren
    Lauren Nicole DeHart
    Call me Nikki

Gina:

You're making my heart flutter.
    I see the stars falling in alignment. Friend knows your secret. You've an intimate past with this soul. SO is not a significant obstacle (be wary of that one). A great weekend doing fun things together.

The question answers itself darling. Go.
    And then report back.

Ilene's Ride: 1990 Harley Sportster XLH (original owner, excellent condition still)
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Go for it. I have a riding partner that is 99.9% in the closet lesbian, she knows I underdress and I know her love life so we get along great. Plus we got each others back which has been helpful a few time.

Aspiring Member
    Keep the rubber side down. Check your tire pressure. Look far down the road. Wear your safety gear.