Thread: Cardiologist visit this morning

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

Cardiologist visit this morning

I had my six month follow up with my cardiologist earlier today. He is not aware of Allison. So as we were going through the usual questions, he stopped and asked, do you have angina?

I stopped, momentarily wondered if he thought I am trans, and answered, "No, I have a penis."

Then I realized he said angina... as in chest pain... lol.

LOL that was funny. Nice bloop. Wonder if the doctor thought it was funny.
    Part Time Girl

Allison, that was really funny. Thank you for sharing and I am really glad I had not just taken a sip of my coffee, my laptop would never be the same.

Allison, now that is funny. Reminds me of something I told my GF many years ago. I told her I wanted to buy her a girdle and when in a clothing store. I ask the lady if I could by a girdle. She must have thought I was from Texas, as she ask me did I want a Playtex. Not near as funny as your opener.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Yes, he did laugh. I hope he never diagnoses me with "acute angina" because that would be hysterical.

ha . I am on several cardiac medications and my boobs are growing at an alarming (happily surprised ) rate. this was an unexpected positive side effect of an otherwise difficult story . No angina here , but if a vagina happens , well ,ummm. i guess i will post about it .

Mmm!
    I don't have angina either.

OOh! Sorry I was I was thinking of something else, yes, I still have the other.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

WOW that was just so out there Allison Great answer.
    Angie