Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dressing sexy

dressing sexy

hi i would like to know if there are any other girls who like myself dress as sexy as possible.i am into very high heels and tight leather

Yes, there are many of us, but remember that sexy is viewed differently among us. And there are those who think dressing sexy is beneath dressing "normal", so get ready for those replies.
    My dressing is driven by a couple of strong fetishes and a few relatively less strong ones but still significant. These, plus everything else to complete the transformation, combine to bring me maximum excitement.
    One of my strong fetishes is for very high heels. Not so much into leather clothing, but my first pair of six inch high heels were white calf, and the leather aroma was intoxicating.
    To me, sexy is everything over-the-top.

yes i agree with you 6 inch heels are so amazing but not too easy to walk in but i also just love extreme heels

I had to think for once!
    No not me, I like to look attractive and interestingly different, but I don't really go for the sexy look.
    I'd break a leg in heels anyhow, flat shoes for me.
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

It seems my moods are either comfort or over the top. I find myself dressing as sexy as I can, or what I consider over the top and as I am aging I'm finding I like to relax in a comfortable long one piece dress that was bought in Jamaica. Definitely my tallest heels fit my sexy mode and my darkest red lipsticks, with smokey eyes are also. I'm not into leather either but do have some fake stretch leather looking redish pants that hug my ankles and have to wear them with panty hose to help get them off. They are tight but I think they fall in my sexy mood.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I like to dress classily and be well presented, but have absolutely nothing against anyone dressing however they wish.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not sure, Rebecca. Wish u would have posted a photo.

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder. This is me at DLV 2015. What would u say?
    P1020527 (551x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It kind of depends on what you consider sexy. I think many here define that through the lens of a man.

But to answer your question, yes... I think there have been moments where I've dressed in a provocative, attractive, desirable... dare i say - sexy manner.

However, I was dressed and covered head to toe. (None of it being leather by the way.)
    One person's sexy is another person's trashy.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

There's definitely different levels of "sexy", everything from classic Hollywood glamour to Hooker. I do like sexy but sexy as appropriate to the situation.

all i say is wow

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

what a transformation docrobby

I do, but at 75 it is a joke.

I will always try to be presentable, underneath is always vintage 50's 60's sexy...that is my thing!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I dress to blend and be attractive but not over the top! My opinion however is that everyone dress like they want to dress! Enjoy the clothes! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Rebbecca,
    Now I go out socially I have to question why would I want to, who am I going to appeal to , at home we can do as we choose . I will admit given the right circumstances the heels may go a little higher along with the hemline but it's more for fun than wanting to appear sexy. I suppose I can't help someone else thinking that way , we all have a different idea of what being sexy means . At my age being considered sexy is more of a joke , if it raises a smile I have no objections .

I haven't replied to your other thread , so I'll say welcome ,it's good to see another member from South Africa, sadly they come and go so I hope you enjoy the forum and stick around for a while.

Just to add a P.S. I have just bought a couple of leather skirts and enjoyed wearing one at my last social evening .

When I started to dress (a year and a half ago) I was sure that I'm only dress for the sexy side (Latex). my first shoes are 6 inch high.
    I still love it very much, but I also started to love also more elegant & casual looks...
    It is depend on my mood

i also dress classy and casual as well just like to vamp it up now and then with the sexy hooker look

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hope you don't actually go out in public dressed like a hooker.

i dont go out in public at all.i dress in pvt

I think that's pretty much behind me, and was never a huge thing with me. I still love showing cleavage, but I'm more apt to do that paired with capris or jeans and heels. I was never into leather or pvc. I've had a few leather skirts and even leather pants (which were amazingly tight). One was obscenely short and I never wore it out and the others were just OK. I'm not into platform heels, so my highest heels at 4". I'm typically in panties and a t-shirt for bed. When I had long hair I loved sexy stuff in the bedroom. I'm not sleeping in a wig, so the sexy stuff with short hair is a no-go for me. Extreme fetish-type sexy things have just never been my thing.

Still, as others have said, there are different kinds of sexy, and I guess I do that in my own comparatively conservative way. For instance, I think Mandy's pics are very sexy, but not overtly so. Very different from the blatantly sexy stuff. When I was in my early 20's I had a skin tight electric blue spandex mini dress that barely covered my hooha, and heels to match. I thought I was the bomb! I've never had more sideways glances and dirty looks before or since. Not a good look for the mall (or anywhere).

As I stated recently, until the last year or two I'd venture into the blatantly sexy skirts and dresses once or twice a year, have enough fun to last me a while, and go back to more-or-less blending. At this age I think it's time for me to say you young girls go have your fun!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    More of a fetish thing for some here I suppose.

Outerwear to be comfy and blend in, undies and lingerie sexy as can be and still be comfy. Can fine lingerie every be too sexy?

For me the maximum thrill was always a trashy, sexy look. I liked women with big breasts, so that's the kind of woman I liked becoming, and I loved wearing tight tops that displayed my tatas well. And when I learned how to pad my hips and butt, so that the overall shape became believably feminine, my pleasures reached new levels. Short skirts (often extremely short) and high heels (not quite so extreme--3 to 4 inches was my preferred height) enhanced the effect. I had to tone it down a bit for going out in public--38D was my maximum credible bra size--but at home for my private times, I was a real ... well, you can add whatever word you prefer for for the kind of girl I was.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Never went there in public. I save sexy for the privacy of my home.

Only at home as an experiment.

I don't want people chasing me down the street all the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Some times I like sexy. Some times I like to look like a w&$%e.
    Angie