Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Checking In Several Times A Day

Checking In Several Times A Day

Does anyone else do this? I work nights and it is always one of the first things I do in the morning checking in here. Then I go nap a while and in the afternoon or evening I check in again. I guess I am addicted. Saddens me a little when there are no new stories to read. But it is still always fun to see what my sisters are up too.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm in and out all day if I'm at home and not out doing things.
    Addiction? I don't think so.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I dip in and out of the forum several times a day most days, it has become routine now.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Yeah. I often check while I am getting started for my day, and again around lunch time, and again before bed. Not just here, but also on several art and story forums that I frequent.

I would say between 3 & 6 times a day! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

From my phone, I'll peek at it sometimes several times a day. To sit and write posts or deep read, a few times a week if I'm lucky to get the time.

Banned Read only
    Yeah I pop in alot but it's pretty new for me. Guess I'm an acid old fart cos girl talk doesn't float my boat. Ido like people though, and the more you read the more you empathise. Even if some choices seem crackers.

6 to 7 times a day. I guess I am looking for validation that I am normal to be a crossdresser who enjoys dressing older and larger then my male self.
    Amanda

Aspiring Member
    I am addicted also 3 to 4 times a day is now unusual. Morning, noon and night. I feel the same when there is nothing new.
    Sara

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    It's like dropping in and having a chat while taking a break.Too bad we couldn't all live close, and drop into the coffee shop for a drink, and chat with who ever is there also.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Two to three times a day for me. Starting at 6 AM or so in the Lounge.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I admit yes I do check in just about everyday am I addicted maybe, I think it's just it's nice to read and comment to other
    folks like me since I really have no RL cd friends

I have been checking the site more frequently as I get closer to my dressing time, at least 3 times a day. It used to be just once a day for several months. I think the pink fog is calling me here too!

I read first thing in the morning upon waking, again when I return home from work and maybe just before heading to bed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yup I normally check in once or twice a day whenever I have a few minutes to spare.

I check in a few times a day, enjoy what others are saying and doing, Wish we had a group close to me where we could have get together and give real time tips.

Almost every evening and some mornings.

I don't check in during the day because my work computer can be monitored by IT.

Being on this site is not a problem that I want: Not working and LGBT site. Two strikes.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I check in several times a day. Too many in fact I think sometimes. Many times it is more if I started a thread and wish to see the responses. This place is pretty comforting. Would never access such through my work computer...monitored. But the mobile version (phone) is good (other than displaying attached pictures) so it's easy to take an break and check in.

I don't consider my day complete without having time throughout the day to check in with the forums. Always a little excited to see what'll be new.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Lately I've been checking in once a day. I don't post very much. Seems like I can't think of anything to say. I need to get better at that. I am a CD and I wear some amount of female clothing every day. Some days more than others, but at least underdress every day. So I am one of the gang, and I appreciate all of you!

Anna
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

I am retired, so when I decide to get up in morn. Get my computer all setup, open eMail and check them out, I setup all my on-line sites and check on them periodically all day.
    If I go out I check everything when I get back. If I go out for the night will check some when I get home.

Absolutely, Alissa.
    I'm "addicted". Actually, I'm dependent, and in a good way.

I'm going through a crisis phase of identity (again). My inner femme is becoming more prominent. It's me, but I'm getting more comfortable and enjoying living as Ilene; and look forward eagerly to the times I can outwardly express all of my inner woman. This hasn't been without its problems, but I'm not suffering of it yet.

This Board has been an excellent place for me to VENT, and get a few things off my (42B) chest. I've shared PM messages with a few Friends, and we discussed some very personally challenging things (regarding CD motivations). Good stuff. Things I needed to hear.

I've also received some of the wisest counseling from Members of this board. You (members and Friends) reminded me to not jump off any cliffs regarding a path forward as Ilene.
    THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart. A few of you sent personal messages to check up on me and how I was doing. I can't tell you the value of such friendship from strangers (then again, you're not strangers in what we share).

So, yes. I check this board at least once a day. It's not like I'm giving up women's clothing any time soon.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I work a lot on my computer, so its very easy to check in from time to time..its great being downunder in Australia and ahead of most of the world so that means that my early morning routine includes checking emails, checking social media and checking on here, most days there is something great to read...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I limit myself to once a day, but it's usually a long visit, lasting an hour or more.

- Diane

Yes, I'm seriously addicted.
    When I come to my office in the morning, the first thing I do is to turn on my PC and search for the internet sites concerning my addiction--several sites that I'm the members of and TG/TS/CDs would frequent.
    This site is one of them, and I open them and check the new articles or photos in my leisure time while doing my works.
    Thus, I'm wholly addicted to crossdressing and the sites about it.
    Even now, I'm in my black pantyhose, silicon bra and racy strap bra, silver high-heeled mules and black racy dress, and my nails are painted with metallic apricot-color nail enamel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.