Thread: Long time male friends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Long time male friends

Hi, Its Erin; I would like to open a discussion about cis gender male friends vs cis gender female friends comfort levels around crossdressing. My experience is that my long time friends, who have known me presenting as a man, are very different in their acceptance of me presenting as a female according to gender. My female friends by and large embrace and support me, but my male friends have difficulty. So far none of my male friends would like to go out with me while I present as a female. Most of my female friends are either open to going out or go out with me dressed. Any thoughts? Thanks!

I've just read some other similar posts and I am focusing here on the men.......Male dominated society and the phobia of men of their feminine side. I feel its a huge problem in moving society forward toward world peace and harmony. Women can embrace their masculine side. Its been really progressing in the last few decades. The men, who really need to drop their armor, have great difficulty letting go. That has been one of the wonderful healing results of me coming out and being feminine!
    Last edited by Gendersoul16; 05-03-2017 at 04:49 PM.