Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught by a neighbour?

Caught by a neighbour?

Just relaxing at home wearing a chiffon blouse with big ruffles down the front, The doorbell went and it was one of the neighbours who knew I was in as I just spoke to him earlier when I got home, I just had time to put on a jacket before I answered the door but I didnt do it up properly. I was talking to him on the doorstep when I noticed the ruffles had spilt out of the front of the jacket. I hope he didnt notice

Most people are blind and even if he did see something he most likely will not know what he saw

Sooner or later everyone gets "caught" dressed, but your neighbor was probably not paying any attention and you likely skated by ok this time.

But on the other hand he may have left your door step thinking jeez was that pretty ruffles from a chiffon blouse poking out of that jacket...............ummmmm
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No he noticed and will be telling everyone where the gay tranny lives.

You just had a fantasy moment about getting caught but the reality is you want to get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    No he noticed and will be telling everyone where the gay tranny lives.

You just had a fantasy moment about getting caught but the reality is you want to get caught.
    Lol...you are probably right

He probably just thinks you're in a Prince tribute band
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Good morning ladies. I think I got caught by my neighbor also. I had only been home from the road a couple of hours and got showered and dressed. Neighbor came knocking on the door, I got a heavy sweater on and got my forms out but forgot the earrings were on. of course they were cubic zirconias that look like diamonds, he kind of took a step back and asked whatever he was inquiring about. I answered him then he asked about the earrings, told him that drivers do silly things once in a while, he just stood there dumbfounded for a couple of seconds and then left, so ya, I think I got caught too.

Just another close shave, you will have to wait a week or more to find out if there is anything significant.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Almost got caught a few time but was always to fast for them lol.
    Angie

You're totally screwed now. Better keep an eye out for the pitch forks and tar truck. Oh yah, there'll be a second truck full of birds.
    Jon

As long as you dress there is a possibility that you will get seen. That said are you ready to own up to it?
    I don't really want my neighbors to really know this side of me, but, since I do leave the house dressed to attend church I know it is only a matter of time until I will have to acknowledge it and if and when the time comes let the chips fall where they may.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Although nothing has been said yet I think the chances of the curtain twichers in my avenue not seeing me at least once are zero.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Why such a rush to answer the door?
    Take your time.
    Prince never rushed an entrance.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Just another close shave, you will have to wait a week or more to find out if there is anything significant.
    Does it REALLY matter? Are there not more important issues in life? What "consequence" are you REALLY going to "suffer"? The only question I have is "Can you explain yourself?" If he or anyone were to ask "Why?"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree with what Ro said.
    What are they going to do anyway?

You go to church dressed, but you're afraid of what the neighbors will think? I don't understand. Personally, I would be more embarrassed if I was caught going to church.

Don't panic. Don't answer. You are in the shower, you are using the bathroom. you are napping, you are on a call. there are so many reasons to ignore the doorbell, but our guilt plays into our emotions.

It's pretty simple for me I just don't answer the door. What Curvious said so many reasons not to answer the door. Surely there's a window you can peep thru the blinds or curtains n see who it is before opening the door. I'm also with Barbara on this "you go to church dressed and worried about what the neighbors are gonna say"???

Just ignore it and move on as if nothing has happened. What is he going to do or say anyway?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyMorgan View Post
    Why such a rush to answer the door?
    Take your time.
    Prince never rushed an entrance.
    Exactly, Why answer the door at all when having a femme day...unless it is the fire department telling you the house is on fire. Realistically, aren't people allowed to go potty...or soak in the tub...take a shower.....take a nap. If I do not answer the door and a neighbor asks later about me not answering I just tell them I was taking a shower.

Silver Member
    I've answered the door with white blouse, white bra visible and pushup inserts giving me D cups. My neighbor was in distress. I went to her home and resolved the problem. She never said or acknowledged my persona. Then again she has know for years that I CD.

I just do not answer the door and i do work shift work so perfect excuse
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I got caught a few years ago by the guy two doors down. I was on my patio one Saturday morning having coffee. I was wearing slippers, panties, padded bra, knee length full slip and a satin robe. He was watering my next door neighbors garden. They were on vacation. He saw me sitting there and did not realize at first how I was dressed. Robe was black, no lace and covering most everything. He was about 70 feet away. Big yards. He decided to come over and chit chat. Busted. I offered him a seat and he sat down. My robe was not tied closed. I figured screw it, he caught me, why try and hide it now? We talked and he kept glancing at my chest. Since I was wearing a padded bra, it looked like I had breasts. 40c to be exact. Plus he could see my whole front as the robe was open. He was cool, did not ask me why I was dressed that way. He kept glancing down looking at my slip, legs (freshly shaven) as we talked. Let's just say I know he liked what he saw. He had quite the bulge going. I had to chuckle inside when I noticed it.
    Since then he has made an effort to stop by when he sees me in my garage puttering around. More than one occasion he came by as I was changing oil on one of the cars or motocycles and he got a glimpse of lace from my panties or non padded bra. It is what it is, so your caught, just roll with it. You have do not have to explain yourself to anyone.
    Last edited by karynspanties; 05-06-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like u wouldn't mind much if folks find out, Helen?

I would NEVER answer my door dressed, PERIOD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    In my home, I'm always fully girly, and I never answer the door. Its simple.