Thread: Went out dressed again tonight not nervous at all

Went out dressed again tonight not nervous at all

I went out dressed again tonight went to get some cash and a soda at the drive through I even stropped told someone that the store was closed and where the ones were that are open 24hrs, people driving by, police in the parking lot and this time I didn't feel any different then when I am dressed in my men's clothes in matter of fact i felt more comfortable because when I am in my everyday clothes or uniform I am always looking over my shoulder(i was mug a long time) but being out dressed I was totally relaxed.

The only time I got nervous was leaving and going back in my house i was worried my mother might wake up and see me, Although I think my mother knows not only did i tell her about 20 years ago(she was cool with it then) but I think just this week she might have seen some of my things but she never says anything, I think she is thinking when or if i am ready to talk to her about it I will.

Last week I put my deposit at Carla’s for Standard Transformation with Aejaie, I'm really looking forward to it, I'm looking forward to that more then I am the Trek convention I am being to think I am only using the Trek convention.

Congratulations! I am glad you had fun and that it is becoming easier for you.