Thread: A long overdue "thank you "

A long overdue "thank you "

It has been a while since I posted anything . My domestic situation has not changed & quite frankly for years it has been so depressing in not being able to let my inner girl mature & enjoy her life. For those of you who have frustrating domestic situations, please remember that there are voices & ears on this forum that give hope & inspiration. To all of you that contribute to this forum, thank you for continuing to share your adventures, your life stories & your fun. You just never know when reading someone's post that the words can spontaneously rejuvenate the frustrated girl from within. I truly truly hope that we all are having fun with the girl from within. Thanks to all who make my day... most sincerely, Mel

A long overdue "thank you "

It has been a while since I posted anything . My domestic situation has not changed & quite frankly for years it has been so depressing in not being able to let my inner girl mature & enjoy her life. For those of you who have frustrating domestic situations, please remember that there are voices & ears on this forum that give hope & inspiration. To all of you that contribute to this forum, thank you for continuing to share your adventures, your life stories & your fun. You just never know when reading someone's post that the words can spontaneously rejuvenate the frustrated girl from within. I truly truly hope that we all are having fun with the girl from within. Thanks to all who make my day...

Melissa, I know how supportive this forum was even when I was lurking. Since joining and being able to contribute it has been fantastic. Please feel free to be comfortable to continue posting and if you have anything you wish to talk about more privately I am sure myself and others are willing to communicate through private messages and share their experiences.

Well said Melissa. I couldn't agree more.

Hi Melissa, You summed this place up well, it truly is a supportive and kind place to land. Stay strong, may of us are in the same situation. My next day out will be May 30Th, I will be sure to share it. Take care, Brenda

Melissa it's great for sharing ideas and relieving stress when the inner female side can't be let out also. Many are in places where they can but those who are not this is a good place to find out how to cope. It's almost like a threarpy session at times.

Melissa,
    I totally agree with you. I really appreciate the things that all the girls on here contribute and I am so happy that I joined this site. I hope that I can contribute too in some little way even though I am one of the closeted ones and cannot show any pictures. I really hate that part too. I say thank you to this site too.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    Melissa,
    It's so good to see someone make that comment, if one member gets inspiration and encouragement from something I might have said I will certainly stick around, I know I still have a need for it sometimes , where else are we to turn to if this forum doesn't serve such a useful purpose.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Melissa, I have not been on the forum that long, but since joining I have found the courage to push myself further than I ever thought possible, like going out of the house for the first time ever just as one example. I have found the support of fellow members invaluable and now can never imagine leaving this place. And fun, oh yes, right now I'm sat here in my girls stuff just chilling out, and enjoying the day. I sincerely hope your home situation (and I can definitely relate) changes for the better soon.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 05-05-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Well said Melissa, I totaly agree this site always give hope for those of us who, for so many different reasons cannot be who we really long to be. Each one of us is different but we can all draw strength from reading the trials and tribulations, and also the amazing stories of those who enjoy more freedom, I thank all those for thier kind words of encouragement and the inspiration that is to be found on this site. It is good to know we are never far from a sympathetic ear.

Fun is the magic word, when I told my wife thirty plus years ago her word were that. She told me not to look to much into it and just enjoy the gift I have been given and just have fun with it. It's not always fun, but when I do get the opportunity it really is fun.