Thread: Summer on the way .....

Platinum Member

Summer on the way .....

Hello to all our closeted and out and abougt you know who and were you are ...

I dress mostly as I feel and life guides me .. that said I have need busted cought and trapped in abought every way I could .. from full on Wendy to under dressing .. Wendy or a good part of her is with me every day ...

My wife knows but dose not get the warm fuzzy feeling abought my fem side .. that said i have my Wendy time 👠👙👢👗👛🌹🌷...I have a summer place on cape cod I spend 4 to 5 days a week at go to the beach in fem go for a bite to eat or a few drinks and shopping ...,

Now a little let's say more muture
    But some unforeseen things happen like the family showing up without calling medical emergency things and haveing to wear a shirt Back home in the pool with the grandaughters because of tan lines ...

So the question is who is Fleming it up as the weather gets warmer ???? ..., ⭐️🌞

I love the warmer weather, summer skirts and dresses. Walks without an umbrella, summer shoes and sandals. Being able to sit on the grass, enjoying the coolness of the woods, and warm summer breezes. Yes, I love to dress for the warmer weather

For me, dressing is about expressing who I am in my heart. So, no matter the season, I take every opportunity to be me!

Do not wear shorts because of my legs! Jeans and a tee shirt same as male mode! Hey, it is still me! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member
    I live on the water (actually the house is on dry land but we have a doc in front) I do have a couple friends that live full time on their boat. Love the sun. I wear shorts and tops most all the time. We have boats come by but they don't stop. I try to change tops so as not to create tan lines. Most of our neighbors are older as I am and the women don't run around in bikinis.

Aspiring Member
    Hate Gulf Coast summers...but our winters, fall and spring are beautiful.

I'm not much of a summer fan, too hot and humid. But I really do enjoy the spring and fall when I can dress nicely and cover my arms with a sweater or some kind of jacket.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    On the SoCal coast, we don't get the dramatic season changes u do, Wendy. So, for Sherry and me, the biggest difference is when our pool becomes swimmable!

IMGP0425 (2) (640x576).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah, The really hot summer is coming. But I dress in any season as that reflects my style. In the summer, we go to the lake and swim. I also do some diving. Out winter spring and fall are fantastic and the cooler temperatures are most welcome. Nice sleeping without air conditioners running.
    Part Time Girl

Two words tanning salon.

Time to get into bikini shape UGH