Thread: Ever happen to you? See a news anchor with the same outfit?

Ever happen to you? See a news anchor with the same outfit?

While watching a local news show last week, I noticed that one of the local anchors was wearing a dress exactly like one that I own. Regrettably, I couldn't get to the DVR to record and take a proper screen grab, but luckily she posted a pic of the dress on her instagram account a couple days later so I did a screenshot on my phone and combined a pic with a hastily thrown together pic of myself for comparison sake. Sorry there's no makeup and wig but honestly, seeing how hot this woman is, I'm tempted to give up because I could never approach this woman's level of beauty, elegance, and just plain hotness.

Has this happened to anyone else here before where you see someone on tv wearing the same clothes?

IMG_2284.jpg

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Amanda, How cool, I believe this might be a first for this site. She kind of looks familiar , Are you local to MD/PA WBAL ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

No, she works for WOOD in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

No this has not happened to me. I have however seen the weather anchor with outfits I'd like to try! Also just everyday ladies going about their business! I guess I just love them all! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Yes it has happened to me. Imagine my surprise when there were 3 of us at the same place wearing the same clothes on a news report. Ok so it was my work u inform and we were all working. But yes we were on tv and we did all have the same clothes Lol. Other then that no.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not clothes but there is a news reader I see with an almost identical hair style to the one in my avatar
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Aspiring Member
    Yes. Louise mincham wore a dress I owned on BBC Breakfast. It was PhaseEight dress - grey with teal print. I also have another pink Phase Eight dress that was worn by weather lady Carol Kirkwood but in this case I bought after I had seen her wearing it.

I have yet to see a news anchor in the same dress or outfit I have. However, few days ago I saw a girl wearing the exact dress, tights and high heeled ankle boots I have. Couldn't help but smile all day long.

Once I saw her wearing it, I decided from here on, it would exclusively be worn with black stilettos as that's what she had on. Her's were open toe and I have none of those yet. But she wore without hose so in that sense, it'll be worn with nude hose.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Amanda, I was interviewed live on a TV morning show in the UK some years back. However, I was in a remote studio in SoCal at 2 AM. I could hear them thru ear plug speakers but couldn't see them. They could see and hear me, tho.

The next day, this pic of me and the female show host was posted in their tabloids. They found a remarkable resemblance between us!

Holly---------------------------------------Sherry
    o-HOLLY-WILLOUGHBY-570.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have never seen a news anchor or anyone on TV with the same outfit I have. I have seen a few dresses worn by some of the Meteorologists on the Weather Channel that I would love to have.

Yes I have..

Twice the Weather Girl on my local channel that I watch every morning has worn the dress I use to own..

I loved it so much I bought it in three sizes!! I did wear it out on one evening but was afraid to stay out.. I lost it to a purge... She wears it better than I ever could!! But I do remember it and my short time out in it..I would love to have it back..

Save you Clothes!! & Save Yourself!!!
    Best Wishes, Paula

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not happened yet but I will feel sorry for the poor news chicky when it does.
    It would have to be a casual Friday in the news room for me to look like one of them.
    Last year I was in Cleveland Ohio in a motel room and the weather came on I was enthralled by the gorgeous weather guy.
    I got to thinking a not so great motel room a six pack of stale wine coolers and that weather guy wouldn't be so bad he was that attractive.
    My traveling partner was laughing at me as I was watching the weather and she said OMG T you are such a skank stop gawking like that.

I messaged one of the other anchors that I've talked with in the past at the station about it and she said she'd let the girl who had on the dress like mine know and would show her the pic. I've had good luck with messaging on Facebook about half a dozen local news ladies about the makeup and clothes they wear. They're good about giving me brands, advice on makeup and I've had a couple who keep in contact that give me feedback sometimes on my outfits.

The problem for me is that I see lots of news anchors and weather reporters that wear dresses that I instantly want. But I also need their body to make it work. Not going to happoen.