I told my 2 year older sister yesterday that i was bi-sexual yesterday by text. I was dressed up and it felt like the right time to tell her that i had a boyfriend while i and my wife were separated for 2 years. I told her how sweet and kind he was to me and how our love making was very passionate. She was fine with all of that until i told her that i was a cross dresser, she was not happy about it at all. I wanted her to understand so i called her and she said that she could not see me as a woman. I told her that i cant do those things with a man if i am not dressed sexy and she kind of understood. I sent her some pictures and she commented that my legs were nicer than hers but is not accepting at all that i love wearing womens clothes. She now knows where her missing pantyhose were going when we were living at home with our parents. My mom knew when i was a little boy and accepted it and took it to her grave< not telling any one. I just wish that my sister would understand that making love to another man in my book is far worse than wearing womens clothes