Thread: Just an update

Just an update

About 2 weeks ago I posted that I had been caught putting on my wifes nighty and she had said she understood.As of today WE have gone shopping for and bought 2 pairs of heels 2 skirts and a couple of blouses to start with. Tomorrow we go shopping for a couple of pairs of clip on earrings, with all of this she has gone through all of her clothes and let me know what I can wear and gave me one of her bras. She is going to help me with makeup tomorrow
    Still all I can say is wow

Hi Veronica,

Wow doesn't begin to adequately express how great your wife is.

Never, ever stop letting her know how special she is to you.

Even though she's doing this now, still take things slow and easy. Always keep the lines of communication open and NEVER stop being the person that she married.

Have a great time and let use know how it turns out!

Linda W.

I couldn't agree more with what Linda says. Keep the communication going. Try to find out more about "she understood". My SO once said those words to me and it took quite a lot of communication just to discover that what she understood and what I understood were not the same thing. Fortunately it all worked out.

Anyway, with legs like those they belong in a skirt! Enjoy, have fun and always count your blessings for such a SO.

Lauren
    Lauren Nicole DeHart
    Call me Nikki

A wonderful wife she deserves a big steak with
    All the trimings .As the
    Words of a Song goes
    COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS
    AND NAME THEM ONE BY
    ONE..ANOTHER TITLE
    Describes what you have done right.JustALittle Talk
    Makes things Right.

Veronica,

Let your wife know how much you love her. You are blessed with an understanding wife. My wife is the same way very understanding. After almost 38 years of marriage, my crossdressing has become 2nd nature. When she first seen me dressed it was a slow process. Just take it slow and never take her for granted. We have gotten to the point we shop for clothes together. We both dig through clearance racks together, go to the thrift stores together and she helps me pick out things she thinks would look good on me and vice versa. The way it sounds your wife might be the same way. Just tell her you appreciate what she is doing for you and hopefully your wife gets very comfortable with your dressing. I just wish my wife knew more about makeup. She has never worn any but the bare minimum and I can't get much help from her. Let her decide when she wants to see you in more, like breast forms and a wig. Enjoy the ride.

Veronica, its great that your wife is fully accepting, don't over do it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congratulations on having such an understanding wife! I can only imagine how happy you must be! Enjoy this to the fullest!
    Last edited by Stephanielawrence; 05-06-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    Just trying to be the real me!

That is proof that if someone really wants to give it a chance and willing to find a happy medium that both parties can be happy, yes anything is possible. Thanks for sharing.

All of the previous responses sum up my thoughts & happiness for you. You & your wife are set for a great adventure together. Have lots of fun.

You have a great wife - let her set the pace

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    It is so awesome having such a supportive significant other!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I tell her every day that I love her and show it more often (must be my softer side lol). It seems like it is going fast but nothing is going faster than she will allow. We try and talk as often as comfortable, her biggest concern is how far I want to take this and to make sure I let her know in advance. I told her that I did not want to live as a woman and did not want to transition, she did seem quite relieved. I am more than happy to have the best of both worlds being a guy and also being able to look and feel feminine when the desire strikes.

Lauren thank you for the compliment I wish the rest of me looked as good and I'm working on it
    Robin she has been involved in every step since (the discovery) she has now seen me in everything I currently have and since I was dressed fully and on the deck with a glass of wine I asked her opinion, should I grow out my hair or look at wigs with this logic (growing out hair would bring lots of questions from family wig not so much) We will be going to a wig shop soon, as for forms I will move slow on that one.

I guess the biggest thing here that I would like to achieve is being able to get confident enough to go out with my beautiful wife for dinner and a couple glasses of wine. Only time will tell.

Thank you all for all of your kind words and support
    Veronica

I agree with what the others said! You are so very fortunate to have such an accepting and loving wife! Since she is on board with you, you both enjoy the journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix