Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where would you go on vacation to dress 24/7

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's exactly what we will be doing week after next. At WildSide in Vegas! For T events every day and nite.

And, we did at DLV there in March. As, I have for 6 years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeri Ann View Post
    Only twice I have seen a crossdresser and both times they were one of the attractions judging from the stares, smiles and comments from those in the immediate vicinity. So, again, unless you pass very well you will be noticed just like any other place you might go. If that doesn't bother you then go for it

Been there, done that.

Jeri Ann
    I hope I can get a refund or credit on my Vegas trip, otherwise I will just be hanging out in Houston dressed up pretending I am on vacation................all dressed up and pretty
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Stop pulling our leg, Lauri. I'm pretty sure that you're in the "Goes anywhere fearlessly group."

I actually had a long weekend in Denver and had a great time

San Francisco gets my vote. 1) totally accepting people--they have seen it all. I was just there on biz and got out and about as Jill. A couple of guys even flirted. 2) the generally mild climate--even in the summer won't make my makeup melt like Vegas would.
    Last edited by JaytoJillian; 05-07-2017 at 10:23 PM.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

To answer the op's ? Nope, never have and never will. Too much hassle.
    Jon

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    New York City

My first time out en femme was on a trip to Las Vegas. The reason why I chose this place was because I felt there were enough people "letting it loose" that people would just think I was just another eccentric person.

I went out several times, both during the day and after dark. Although I was quite nervous, I had no issues whatsoever. It was a very positive first outing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri K View Post
    I hope I can get a refund or credit on my Vegas trip, otherwise I will just be hanging out in Houston dressed up pretending I am on vacation................all dressed up and pretty
    Lauri K, this thread is about going somewhere specifically to cross-dress, I think. You are not going to Vegas or anyplace else to cross-dress, you already go anywhere and everywhere dressed. So do I. So does Kelly. Sometimes you and I spend days together, going anywhere and everywhere. Soon you, me and Kelly will be together again having Italian at Rivas. We never even consider needing a special venue to, let's call it, dress. You dress every day, thank God. You do yard work in a skirt for cryin' out loud.

Lauri, keep your reservations to Vegas but, answer me this, Why didn't you ask me to go? We talked about the possibility of you going a while back but I didn't know you had pulled the trigger on a trip! without me! I thought we were closer than that! You took my avatar picture and I'm sitting on your sofa for Pete's sake! Now I'm hurt! and, you are punished! Lol It's a good thing I just got back from Vegas four weeks ago or you would be in even more trouble!

The OP was talking about dressing 24/7, as in breakfast, lunch and dinner. Saturday morning I have a date for breakfast at Cracker Barrel in the Houston area. I have done that two other times recently. It is not necessary to go someplace special for that and I have not had any problems there. Kelly and I did lunch a couple of weeks ago at Red Lobster, same thing, no problems. I assume the purpose of a specific vacation place to cross-dress is to minimize noticeability? hassle's? My point is simply that Vegas might not be any different than just about anyplace else. More than once I have witnessed a crossdresser encounter Ma and Pa Kettle on their first ever time off the farm, and Ma Kettle, who learned to whisper in a saw mill, exclaim, "My gawd would you look at that!" when seeing their first CD. I know of one member here who had a similar experience there. I have not ever seen that happen in Houston, Texas. Just sayin'

Anyone can go where they want and do what they want, I don't care. I'm just trying to help here by sharing what I have witnessed.

Oh, I almost forgot, my next week long vacation comes up four weeks from today. As I have mentioned on another thread, I am going sailing with my "friend" again. Minimal wardrobe required for this trip. Four bikinis, shorts, capris, tops and sandals is pretty much it. I might wear something nice for dinner in the evenings. Stay tuned for the report on that trip.
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 05-08-2017 at 07:50 PM.

I don't get to go on vacation infem,but I do get to go to our cabin in Canada alone during the summer.Its nice to get up in the morning and take a dip,wearing one of my 6 swimsuits. Sit on the dock with my painted toes dangling in the water,and waving to passing fishermen,hoping they are thinking ,who is that pretty Blonde on the dock. Usually wear short shorts,sleaveless top,and flip-flops during the day,as I do my chores. I am remote so no fear of visitors.After three days of this I am relaxed and happy.

Aspiring Member
    I'd send my wife on a two-week vacation to visit her family and I'd spend those two weeks living at home as myself. Or at least the part of self that sees far too few opportunities for expression. I just crave having the experience of a normal woman going about her daily life for an extended period.

I would go to Wild Side in Las Vegas. It is next week. Not too late to register.
    Otherwise, #1 choice New York, then San Francisco.

DLV in Las Vegas, I also have been in San Francisco years ago and stayed at union square and was fem for the whole time. No problems whatsoever. And also here. Yeah No problem doing it local.
    Part Time Girl

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Jeannie and I have talked about doing this extensively San Francisco or the Bahamas during Junkanoo
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Silver Member
    How about an ocean cruise, enfemme !!! I'd love to do that. Are there any such planned cruises available???

I feel New York city would be a good place to get dressed and go out while on vacation.

Provincetown or Las vegas

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    How about an ocean cruise, enfemme !!! I'd love to do that. Are there any such planned cruises available???
    Yes Jenny 22 there was or is a LGBTQ cruise like that,it was around November and would depart from Texas,but this was a few years back,when Erica Andrews was still alive.

Out my door! Ok, I know you want info, not jokes. Provincetown Mass. is a great place. As is Key West for cities on the east coast. There is always Vegas and San Francisco for out west. In between, most big cities will have areas where you can get around. Just remember that the more rural your destination and the farther south you will increase your chance of having problems. Pick a place and ask the members if they live nearby. You'll get good info and may even get a wing girl or two to have fun with!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Aspiring Member
    I take a vacation in January to someplace warm. The last three years, I went to LA (Pasadena, Santa Anita area) twice and Phoenix / Tempe. I took a "Spring Break" late March in Charlotte, NC three years ago. My favorite summer destination is Denver / Colorado Springs. I had a great time in all these places. To be fair, I know them all well because I have either lived there or travel there on business often.

Las Vegas, San Fransisco, New York, London U.K., Liverpool, and no one has mentioned Seattle, Wash.

There are many places around the globe you can dress, I think places that are awkward to go out in would be a good thread.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Los Angeles - for five days at the beginning of June. I'm visiting my GG "big sister", and her husband. Not absolutely sure but I'm fairly certain this might be the week when I get off the fence, and on the horse for full time transition.
    add on - Dieting like a madwoman for the last three, and the next three weeks

I'd say NYC, London or San Francisco for me.

I never have. However I do dream of the day when I do.
    Amanda

As far as I'm concerned, "If it ain't 24/7, it ain't a vacation!" But I'm nearly 24/7 at home. I've been many places, most of which wouldn't be on anybody's list of Trans-Friendly Cities, always 24/7. Go anywhere you want. You'll be just fine.