Thread: Where would you go on vacation to dress 24/7

Where would you go on vacation to dress 24/7

Have any of you ladies
    been on a vacation where your fem side ruled for the whole
    vacation 24/7day week?
    Where were. You located
    was the so/gf involved
    in planning the trip?

I'd love to do that! I have not yet but at some point I would like to attend Diva Las Veags or Keystone and just be me!
    Just trying to be the real me!

Keystone Conference. 7 years running.

Here's my pics from Thursday, Friday Saturday and Saturday night.

I was also dressed arriving on Wednesday and returning on Sunday
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 05-06-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Northern Michigan - people seem to have a live and let live attitude (generally good people)

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have yet to do such.
    But if I could choose a place for 24/7 dressing it would be somewhere warm, don't know exactly where yet.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Aspiring Member
    I have done this lots of times in the UK London York Edinburgh even villages in the Highlands. Everyone in hotels has known and been really nice and if you are in a nice hotel you can dress to the nines for dinner. The last time I stayed in a hotel as Susan I ended up having drinks with the owner and her friends. She knew but she didn't let on to them and no one said anything to her later - she said that either they had drunk so much they didn't realise or just didn't care if I was a guy. So the answer to your question could be anywhere in the UK but we seem to be a lot more open minded here than anywhere in the US away from the coast.

That's an easy one. Las Vegas for sure. Would put together a wardrobe of all my ****tiest clothes!!

Banned Spammer
    If I was convincing enough sure would

My wife and I did that a few years ago.
    We traveled around New England going to Acadia National Park, some state parks and lots of shopping.

It was a "girls only" vacation and it was wonderful. No issues at all anywhere.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Ah-May-Lee
    I never went on an official vacation. But I lived in NYC for many years and living in the city was like being on vacation. People come from round the world to NYc, I lived there. Went to concerts, movies, museums, night clubs but I never went to the Statue of Liberty.

Now I live in the mountains where people come for camping, hiking, boating and swimming on the lakes. So it's like I'm on a different kind of vacation. But mostly nowadays I stay at home.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I would vote for Eureka Springs , Arkansas have spent the week
    There many times with absolutely no problems .
    A quaint victorian town with lots to see and do, plenty of places
    To dine.

Honestly, I'm not sure where I would want to go... i think anywhere would be nice as long as the experience with the local people was a positive one.

The trouble is, I just don't have the courage within myself to venture out anywhere that way... if I were ever to do it, I would probably want it to be during a cd convention of some kind so I knew there were many others around I could be around.

But in terms of climate, location, culture, etc... I wouldn't really have a problem with any of it! I would rather be in Siberia fully dressed and freezing my ass off, than fully dressed on some posh, white sand beach with clear blue ocean water and palm trees and have a frosty reception from the locals.

Las Vegas. Can't beat it

Quote Originally Posted by Jean. Ann View Post
    I would vote for Eureka Springs , Arkansas have spent the week
    There many times with absolutely no problems .
    A quaint victorian town with lots to see and do, plenty of places
    To dine.

Funny enough, ... You're not the first person I've heard mention that place! I've actually had many people tell me that's an oasis of understanding, live-and-let-live people in the middle of an area of the country that is terrifying for a CD.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Las Vegas. Can't beat it
    I'm sure that's the case... lol if there was a closet dresser that was forced at gunpoint to go out in public en femme, I'm sure that's where 9/10 would choose to go...

In all honesty, the next time I go out there, a am packing a suitcase of my gurly clothes and see if I have the guts to TRULY venture out into public fully dressed for the first time. i used to be in a relationship with a girl who moved out there and we did the long distance thing for a year or so... so, I practically lived out there. It seemed like I was flying out there at least twice a month... but as much as I know the area and the club scene, I really don't know much about the CD scene....

If you are new to going out en femme, or are the least bit intimidated by the prospect, avoid touristy places, especially Las Vegas. Unless your presentation is extraordinary, you will be read and become one of the attractions for the yokels from Iowa. If you can handle that, then you can go anywhere. Find a destination that features activities and diversions that suit your tastes and go. If you're not quite that comfortable, the conventions are the way to go. The venues are chosen for their understanding and accommodation and the company of many other CD's is also a plus.

My SO and I are looking at Gran Canaria so we can both be ourselves for a week or two...

Really, cause living here in Northern Michigan I have a different perspective. Then again I know everybody around because I have lived in this county for the better part of 50 years. Then again you may be talking about further North than I am. Myself, I think I would feel most "FREE" in Vegas. As an ex OTR DRIVER who use to run California a LOT I have been to Vegas many times. Love it, love it, love it

Living here in CT maybe P town it's close and accetping from what I hear.

Manhattan, Vegas, San Francisco, Provincetown. All good. I'm told South Beach (Miami) but have not been out en femme there.

Bridget, when you suggest Northern Michigan, are you suggesting the UP or the Lower Peninsula (Traverse City, etc)?

I have been to Las Vegas many times and here is what I know, the majority of people you will encounter are tourist there to see the sights. Unless you pass extremely well, you will be one of the sights for the tourists. There seems to be a misguided belief that Vegas is a meca for crossdressers. I have not witnessed this. Only twice I have seen a crossdresser and both times they were one of the attractions judging from the stares, smiles and comments from those in the immediate vicinity. So, again, unless you pass very well you will be noticed just like any other place you might go. If that doesn't bother you then go for it.

In my opinion there are better vacations to take. An all inclusive resort is at the top of my list. Take your pick, mountains in the winter or the Caribbean anytime of the year, if you like the sun. A seven day cruise would make for a great vacation too.

Been there, done that.

Jeri Ann

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Las Vegas is my only experience to do this, but I've done it many times. Mostly for Diva Las Vegas, just spent 5 1/2 days there at the end of March and didn't have any problems relating to my dressing.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

We where going to in Whistler Cananda last summer. A extremely painful UTI laid me out. So bad we cut the vacation short. Prior to that we did Vegas for a weekend. That was fun. Do some gambling and saw a show. Walked around and saw the sights. She had. Even there so it's always fun to see it from a fresh set of eyes.

So to answer your question. Yes I have. My wife was there with me and we plan outings/vacations together. Now. Have any been 24/7? No. It really. I'm free to dress however I want where Evers we go. Home or on vacation or just shopping around town.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

O don't get to go out anywhere near as often as I would like but I can say I've spent 5-7 days fully enfemme on a number of occasions. It's great to be able to "get into the zone" and immerse yourself in just being femme and not have to think about changing back. I can't advise Dawn as to where to go as like Susan my time has been spent in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by SometimesKairi View Post
    If I was convincing enough sure would
    As for what is convincing enough well that's a point often discussed here. The truth is only a tiny proportion of us come close to being even 90% convincing. For most of us it's a matter of presenting so as to blend into the general landscape. I know I get read on a regular basis as do most who go out in daylight, or night time for that matter. But that's for another thread.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

The thing with Las Vegas is it is a meltingpit for the most part. Even the majority of the locals are from somewhere else.