Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obsessed with thongs and G-strings

Obsessed with thongs and G-strings

I just can't get enough of how cute I feel in a thong not only that but they are super comfy for me I really do love em 24/7 and proud anyone else ?

I also love to wear tongs but not 24/7. I do wear panties 24/7 and try to wear a bra also I just love how it makes me feel. I only wish that I could dress up all the way more often, but just wearing a bra and panties keeks me content until I can dress feminine all the way head to toe.

I don't find the thongs comfortable but do find my panties a lot more comfortable than the rough men's shorts. I'm pretty much a 24/7 panty wearer now. Only thing I don't like about them is its hard to get the right sizes in different brands. Wear a size 7 in Hanes and Vansetttes a size 9, I find dresses are about as crazy also, and don't even get me started on shoes.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Urgh, I hate them, give me a nice pair of full on knickers any day!.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can wear wear most thongs reversed. And, in my female suit I can wear anything or nothing over my silicone vagina.

But, how can anyone with male parts wear a G string?
    (Please, don't be too graphic!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Have a couple of thongs
    But likeJaylyn said give me
    DIXIEBell full cut orthicut
    In size13 anyday so comfortable to wear.

I also love wearing thongs and have 15 pair. I wear Lane Bryant Charmer style thongs. They have a larger front area for great coverge and comfort. My wife tells me I am crazy as she hates wearing them lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    To me thongs are the most uncomfortable things on the planet.
    I tried to like them honest I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I also love wearing thongs and have 15 pair. I wear Lane Bryant Charmer style thongs. They have a larger front area for great coverge and comfort. My wife tells me I am crazy as she hates wearing them lol
    I may need to try these...Front coverage is my issue with a thong.

Daniella Argento
    Big thong fan here as well
    As to comfort... It probably helps to be a little less well endowed I think
    I fit comfortably into all but the ittiest bittiest thongs
    They don't work too well when tucking though... Then I need to wear my granny panties with something prettier over them.

With a gaff (mine are thongs anyway) then they're fine. Otherwise they're a bit hit or miss for me. If I can get a decent one and a good tuck then it's great, but a poor one one with no aid to a tuck can be uncomfortable and, to quote Richie, like wrapping cheesewire around your tackle. Choose your thong wisely!

I wear thongs designed for men regularly. I have a problem with skimpy women's underwear as I have I bit too much to tuck away for some styles. Women's g string? Forget it! I need a place to tuck "it", or a bit of room up front if I don't tuck.

Thongs/g-strings are not for me! Like Tracii I tried to like them but alas too little fabric for the stuff! Best wishes to those who can/do! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I feel sexy in a thong,but prefer my fanny panties. Now if I had hips and a butt by all means yes thongs.

.Front coverage is my issue with a thong.
    Not all thongs are cut the same. I love thongs. I love to go for long walks in the woods, wearing only a thong, short sundress and sandals. Feel the breeze all over. Nothing else like it.

It's much harder to find good ones today. It used to be elastic on the sides and now elastic sides are rare as they have moved to seemless, a marketing ploy for selling cheaper product. It's just trial and error. Key is to go smaller but watch the size of the triangle. Many today make the triangle too small as well. Brand names are outsourced to difference makers and low quality control by brand name. Target's aren't bad, and Macy's has some good ones. As with nylons, stores are stocking less, so if you find one you like, get a bunch, but go though at least one day's wearing before getting the bunch.

Male styles are too thick and make us sweat more and the material is just not the same.
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I got men's thongs a few years ago as a test run. I didn't find them too comfortable. But all my tighty whities were in the dirty laundry, so I started wearing my men's colored bikinis. Last Friday, I grabbed one of the thongs out of the pile, so I said why not. It was actually really comfortable with the extra coverage in front. Now I think a trip to Lane Bryant is in order. I don't usually go there beccause I'm too small for most of their clothes. Sorry girls, but I wear a size 14 misses dress and size 6/M panties.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Just an idea for the thongs with the smaller triangle, what about a good tuck?just a suggestion, and input?

It depends on my mood. I do enjoy wearing thongs some days and actually find them quite comfortable. Some days though I'd rather avoid having to adjust more frequently so I stick to just normal panties.

Daniella Argento
    I have worn both 'men's' and 'women's' g-strings and thongs
    Ironically I find those designed for women to be more comfortable than those for men...
    Mostly because of the butt floss... In the men's versions (at least the ones I have tried) it is just too wide and too hard for me.
    The women's varieties are just better
    At least in my opinion

For me, thongs are liberating. About half of my panties are thongs, and most of my new purchases are as well.

Sami

I love them as well. I dont wear them to often though as if I do, I get rubbed raw right on the tail bone.
    My wife told me she didn't want me to become Liz from AHS Hotel.
    I Promised her that I have never and do not plan on killing anyone.
    I wonder why she wasn't comforted by that?

(True Story btw)

I love them, most of my panties are thongs or cheekies. If you wear them enough the triangle sizedoesnt matter too much unless it it real small. Everything seems to fall in place.

Girls trust me ❤️ They take some getting used too but they are the best . Obviously I would DIE without them 💁🏼

Depends on the brand. Some can be worn all day,others don't make it 10 minutes