Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obsessed with thongs and G-strings

I love thongs wear them when ever I can. Things make me feel very sexy.

I'm a thong lover. Not so much a G-string. I wear them under yoga pants and leggings. My favorite right now are Gymshark. I have a bunch of the mint green ones. Years ago speedo used to sell mens swim thongs. I still have one. It fits great under a swimsuit almost like a gaff.

My Gaff thongs are somewhat comfortable. But on matching bra's and thongs they are looser and don't fell as comfortable. I guess thongs need to be tight.
    Part Time Girl

OMG, I love my thongs so comfortable! You just have to get them in the right size!

Banned Read only
    Nobody has mentioned how the butt floss of a thong gets soiled no matter how clean you are to start with. Panties don't do this. Thongs look really sexy but aren't they unsanitary?

I do wear panties 24/7 not all are thongs and g-stings I do nave quite a few And also love wearing them.
    Angie

I like thongs but also like my hipster panties also

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    What's a thong?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Aspiring Member
    Thongs are a must for tight pants, they allow the seam to conform to your seam better than panties. Panties are fine for skirts and dresses, or loose fitting pants. You don't want a panty line with tight pants do you?

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Nobody has mentioned how the butt floss of a thong gets soiled ...
    Yes, that's the down side!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

For me it's been 24/7 and that's the way I'll have it . It's been this way forever . I love the feeling of the string up my butt ❤️❤️ It's heavenly 🙏. Maybe it's just being girly as possibly I dunno I'm typically the girliest 🤷*♀️

I hate them. All I wear are all nylon full cut panties

Not for me. G string sounds like it should be on a musical instrument.

Thongs are great, I just don't like how dirty they get if I have a bad experience in the bathroom in which no amount of wiping would make me perfectly clean.
    But after a hot shower they are great. I own about 6 thongs which is about 10% of my collection of 60 panties.

I also love the whale tail and hope someday when wearing short shorts in public just isn't enough anymore, I can squat down to tie my shoes and get high from exposing my whale tail to some giggling girls.

I do love thongs very much and wear them everyday but I do not wear g-strings. I actually prefer to wear bikinis. G-strings just do not look cute on me.

Thongs? yes why not. G strings? aren't they fitted to guitars? LoL

I wear thongs about 70% of the time. Love them.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    G strings go out of tune so make sure you saddle is cut properly.

I agree with deebra once again (isn't that odd LOL) IMO thongs are unsanitary.
    How can tight fabric up the crack of your butt feel good?
    Maybe its just me. It could be a law too I don't know.
    Guess I need to call my friend Donnie Baker he knows more about laws than anybody I know.

Cannot go without a satin thong. My favorites are some VS satin thongs I have. The look and feel so sexy. I also like some cheeky shorts but I could wear thongs nonstop no matter what else I have on. Makes me feel so feminine.

Banned Read only
    Having read all 44 threads and most love em, lets be clear. For me a tuck is a must and making sure the B's are pushed all the way up inside, then the member is pulled all the way back and the small crotch is adjusted over the member and the thong is then pulled from behind to hold the tuck and member in place. If done as said the mirror shows you have just turned into a girl. Some times it's comfortable, sometimes there is some minor discomfort pain, that's when it feels good to take it off. I must say what a thong does under tight girl jeans is about as womanly feeling down there as a CD can get and I love that feeling.

Little advise please, am I doing something wrong such as needing a size larger or does it just take time wearing and enduring and then it gets comfortable???

I have always loved wearing male thongs.
    As a newbie CD I have one gaff which is a thong back and helps me feel fab.
    Next target is to try tucking so that I can explore the world of pretty thongs

Stacey

Yep thong girl here! I have tons of them! But... fit can be tricky, being really small in the endowment area makes a difference for sure. I like how direct the "pull" of a thong can be for a tuck
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I've ended with a few thongs as they often come bundled with other lingerie items. However, they aren't practical. I always seem to end up with one of my little friends breaking loose Sticking with male thongs keeps everything in order

i thought i was the only one, glad to know there are other thong aficionados out there. XD

Banned Read only
    I'm a thong girl all the way. Mostly black stretch lace thongs. My wife has two drawers full of them and wears them all of the time - especially on date night and time to go night night at the end of date night - YUM YUM.

Not a G-string girl - sorry.

With thongs there are so many styles and colors and most of them are dirt cheap. Even the real expensive ones are like 5 for $20 when on sale at Victoria's Secret!
    Love, love, love, thongs!

That's it from Scarlett on one of our very sexy options! XOXOXO Scarlett