Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I prefer to feel natural when I dress". What does that mean to u?

For me dressing natural means blending in. That means dressing to match my age, and in the way a GG would dress to go wherever I am off to.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Hair up,no makeup, that would be the natural. In my mind

Daniella Argento
    I sometimes dress fully but without makeup... Not sure I am brave enough to go out like that and inflict my grizzled un-madeup visage upon an unsuspecting community. But sometimes it just feels right for pottering around the house...

Banned Read only
    Have you seen my avatar you say you look good with out being fully clothes , then what am I?

Maybe natural isn't the right word. Instead I would say that I feel at home when dressed, or something along that line. Nature didn't bless me with a female body so it seems contradictory (as a CD) to say I feel or look natural when dressed.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Pattie View Post
    Have you seen my avatar you say you look good with out being fully clothes , then what am I?
    Dude... are you serious? Your avatar is a picture of Alex Sim-Wise
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I always feel pretty risque when i dress. i am a bit of a nervous person ,anyway, and a bit paranoid, so , i have a tough time feeling "natural" I do feel very sexy and attractive after the light make up , mascara, lipstick, and wig is put on as finshing touches. If i sleep all dolled up, it feels a bit more relaxed. I only dress occasionally.

It means that I dress as a girl in order to feel 'natural'. Boy clothes feel like a costume, or a uniform that I have to wear in order to accomplish certain things; much the same as a frogman wears a wet suit and scuba gear to work underwater.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

To me, 'natural' would be to look and feel as much like a woman (of a certain age) as possible, whether fully dressed up or not. The opposite of a drag queen, sort of.

A woman with a 'natural' look is still far more made up than a man would be in most cases, because it's acceptable for a woman of add a little padding and some cover-up as a normal part getting dressed. Hair, bra straps and skirts feel natural for most women, I would think, and I that's how I want to feel too.

Banned Read only
    Dude I have spent a lot of cash on my looks and if that is who you think I am you are dead wrong,

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattie View Post
    Over dressed, Pattie?

Let's see u match or top this!
    69861.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    doc it looks like I am out spent when it comes to looks, you look great and how much more than I did you really spend.
    Laser hair removal and facial reconstruction, I spent more than I care to recall or mention.
    Pattie

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

ellen-23_ww_model_gallery[1].jpg This is the best I can do.

Pattie... really?
    If you're going to double-down and pretend to be someone you're not then at least do us the courtesy of not insulting our intelligence and try to at least crop the copyright out of the image and rename it so it doesn't show that the model's name is Ellen.

In fact her name is Ellen Clark who can be found here https://www.instagram.com/p/BQkGQLhgd0F/ modeling the bikini you posted. ANNNND... she can be found here (http://cloud.wickedweasel.com/assets...jpg?1488491236 ) on WickedWeasel modeling that bikini from her Instagram account and the one you just posted as being YOU!
    Ellen Clark looks nothing like Alex Sim-Wise who is being used in your avatar.

Whether or not you've spent "a lot of cash on your looks" is nothing I can confirm.

However what I CAN confirm (and have just shown) is that the person in your avatar and the one in the bikini you just posted are not the same person. Either you are Alex Sim-Wise (who is a GG) or you are Ellen Clark (who is a GG) in which case you are not a CDer or transwoman who has spent a lot of cash transforming your male-at-birth body into that of a woman. I highly suspect you are neither.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

this thread is going off track and into violation of FAQs closed
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,