Thread: Post Dressing Bliss

Post Dressing Bliss

Well I spent most of yesterday dressed as Joanne. I took my time with my make up. I looked convincingly female when I was done. I looked like a cute house wife, my wife thought so when she saw my pictures. I had time to do some shopping for mother's day and other errands to run. I choose to do so as Joanne.
    My wife and kids were off doing a college visit. So I ended up running around all day and when I got home I undressed.
    Even though I had just spent the majority of the day dressed and being treated as a woman, and I felt good about it, I could not wait to get into my man clothes. I undressed showered and waited for the wife and kids to come home. I wondered was it because I felt I was neglecting my male side that I felt like "I've got to get out of this outfit." when I walked in the door?

Could it be you had some underlying stress from being out, worrying whether someone would see you? Perhaps when you arrived home you were finally able to decompress.

Banned Read only
    Joanne,
    The only thing I'm pleased to take of are my heels after a few hours , the rest I wish could stay permanently , I know I'm neglecting my male side as far as clothes are concerned but it's not bothering me . I think the knows this and drags me off to update my guy stuff if we're heading off on holiday .