Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For non-transitioners: Are you a woman, man, or both, or is it the clothes?

I am more F than M, how much more changes from 60:40 to 80:20... of course that is on the inside. it is most definitely not the clothes
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Male who loves to dress in ladies clothes, look at ladies clothes, look at ladies in ladies clothes and with a feminine side

Julie

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I'm a man that likes to feel like a woman every pink moon,or when a rainbow appears in my horizon.

I was going to say " Well it depends who is on top " but thought that may have been inappropriate.

So I'll pick Woman (with male bits), Maybe that means both? But if I have male bits I'm a Male!
    Now I'm even questioning if I want to be the Woman in a Bi relationship? and that wasn't even the question!
    Too much confusion and way too much information!

Just Blurt it out Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Greetings Sophisticated Ladies.

I like to keep them both separate. When I am a guy, I am a gentleman.

And I do mean that. Chivalry is not dead in my book. Especially when I am out with my lady who I love dearly.

When I am a lady, I want to look as lovely as I possibly can. Even though I am still in the closet with what I do with the exception of going to a service. I like to be as beautiful, curvy and as statuesque as I can. You have no choice when you are 6'2".

I do enjoy my female persona and hopefully one day show her to the world. But for now baby steps.

Thanks for listening.
    Please call me Kiddy!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=299511387172395&l=e533629787

I'm a person with distinct male and female sides. Male about 80% of the time, female about 20%. When I'm en-femme, it's a very real and authentic expression. I don't change my voice or assume any mannerisms, but all of my movements and attitudes become very feminine.

KPhenil, You sound like me. I work to be a gentleman, open doors, polite, etc, in guy mode which is the vast majority of my time, but at six foot five and a half, a statuesque but mostly modest amazon lady, when dolled up, and when i have the nerve to go out occasionally far from where i live. I dressup, also to resemble the type of lady, and style i would like in a mate. But, at 63, and no dating prospects, I ALMOST become the lady i long for.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 05-10-2017 at 04:27 PM.

A man always, and it's about the clothes (and the wigs, shoes, makeup...).

A man. However, I like feeling a bit feminin sometimes. And wearing womens clothing satisfies that desire. So, i guess its the clothes. My way of thinking does not change even though my clothing does.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'm a man, though hardly an 'alpha male'. I like to dress as a woman and emulate women as closely as possible. I have a few times (and would love to do again ) spent an entire week or more dressed, and did not want it to end. And, as I get older the desire to dress is increasing. Where that puts me on any kind of scale I really don't know.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

At heart I am a woman who unfortunately has to present as a man.

Aspiring Member
    Really deep question for me, and a good one. I am working on that from a Spiritual perspective. Can't discuss here though.

A bit of both. Physically, it's clear that I'm male. Brain says otherwise at times, though.
    The clothes are the symptom. Why we want to wear them, is what we have to figure out.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 05-11-2017 at 12:45 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm a man who likes to wear woman's clothes and likes to look at myself dressed in woman's clothes, and who likes to try on lots of different styles of woman's clothes.

Im 60-40 man in my opinion and hads nothing to do with the clothes that said I Have no interest in tracking transitioning...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

It's identity, and then it's sensual. It's both sometimes. My TS feelings come and go but tend to be wanting to be a pretty woman, not just any woman. Ultimately, I have to go with what a former and my current therapist think, I'm a "true transvestite". That seems to be where things are settling.

I am a man. 100%. I am only attracted to women, their shape, their looks and their clothing. I just have this one little kink and that is that I love to dress up as a woman from time to time particularly enjoying all of the silky satiny things that women get to wear.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'm starting to like the term "Gender Fluid." I pull from my male or female psyche as needed to navigatethrough my life as a husband, father, grandfather to boys and girls and as a hospice nurse. I truly believe that the strong prescence of the feminine in my personality has made me a more ubderstanding and compassionate person overall. However, the male side of me still thinks I know a better way to get someplace than my navigation app. which drives my wife nuts.

If someone were to answer this question by using a clock or calendar, the world would see a reasonably successful man that feels good about his career, friends and most of all family. This is only on the surface as deep down, I know that have very strong female traits and desires that have emerged to me over the last 20 years. The outer female traits are empathy, understand and caring for others and being a good listener. I also make good friends with many women in my life especially in the world of my career. Those few time that my inner girl has an opportunity to be herself, I really like to be totally female and I enjoy the company of dear Tgirl friends as well as present myself as ladylike as possible.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

It's the clothes. I'll even wear a kilt over my lacy underthings and pantyhose just for the opportunity to get out in public and not have to try to look like a woman (which I still love to do in private).

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    No question I'm a Male. It works for me and gets things done. And it's nice to take a break from it and be the female of immediate desire. And that's a whole cast of interesting looking characters.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    I am male 99% of the time. But there is always a little pink in the back ground.
    Sara

I'm a man who likes to feel feminine sometimes (hate the whole alpha male mentality) & it's certainly those lovely feminine clothes that do it for me.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

For me, it's defiantly the clothes. I don't pretend to be a woman and I literally cross dress, wearing both men's and women's clothes at the same time. I enjoy wearing the skirts, high heels, and the hose. I am very comfortable going out while cross dressed now and I don't care what others think anymore.

I normally don't do make-up or wigs, but I do however, when the wife asks me to dress for her to go out together. Then it's wig, breast forms, make-up, and the hip and butt shapers.
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

Thanks all, for the honest sharing. I still am not sure why i have this compulsion. i am a loner man, who always wanted, but never got a chance to have SO, or wife. i think i dress for a number of reasons. Bizarre dysfunctional family, baby of the family issues, lack of closeness to my dad, too much of a smothering mother, always turned on by very tall women. i am almost six foot six, much rejection by women, i was interested in, including a widow near here, who i thought would give me a chance, but wants nothing to do with me. The Rockford Illinois are, is a graveyard for older single men wanting to date or marry!!! Armpit of the nation! A guy i worked with called it that! I also have always been turned on by hose, heels, and dresses, long legs. I have long legs, that look nice in hose and heels,. I only feel a little like a lady, when dressed as one, and to be honest, that is the only times i fantasize about being a lady with a gentleman. Not looking to meet any more admirers, though! I am an enigma, complex, but enjoy being dressed nice as a man, and doing men things, like sports, fishing, camping, dirty work, too. No wife , 63 yrs old, Part of my dressing is an escape from the loveless world of an old bachelor, too. Sorry i went rambling so much. Just a loner sharing!