Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will the Pink-Fog come back and get me in trouble?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    DADT could save your relationship, Judy. With both your SO and Judy. Think about it for when the fog returns-------------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sometimes Miss has had many posts, which i agree with , are hard truths to swallow. How can CD ruin a wife's life? Turn the tables. If i was married to a wife, who has always loved to look, and dress as a man, since 5, and cannot really stop. If she grew a mustache or beard, or used fake ones, and loved wearing clothes designed for men, it would be very frustrating for me, too, but if she only did it secretly, i might compromise. But if she despised dressing as a lady, and pushed her dressing more and more, i would sat she brought GREAT frustration, and stress into my life, and make marriage ALMOST ruined. I agree with those who say see a well versed therapist first, and if she would go also. Don't push the issues too much, though. I am not sure if the marriage can be healthy, for you or her. maybe separate, taking a "time out" for a time.

What a great post and wonderful replies. I'm a new member so it's great to be part of this group. I have lived my secret life for a long time. I have been married twice, never even attempted to dress or think about dressing during first marriage. But the pink fog has consumed my 20 year second marriage and it continues to get stronger and stronger. I have not told my wife and I don't feel like I could ever do it. I feel like I am at a crossroads and I'm uncertain how to proceed. For now I am going to a meetup with other CD's in my area and will likely seek therapy. Great post

Judy I think you know the answer to your thread, will it come back yes, will it get you into trouble? Well that depends on you.
    You like the look, you have kept photos of yourself expressing your need to present as a woman, some from 30years ago, in the last 18months you have posted numerous images of well thought out and crafted outfits. You present well and know it. How many people are you aware of could give up, for ever, something that they are really good at, enjoy doing and receive compliments on what they are doing?
    The cat is more than "out of the bag it's ripping up the couch and pissing in the corner"
    you will be watched and judged from here on. Hopefully you know your wife understand how her cycle of moods go, when it's appropriate to broach this issue do so try not rush anything, in the meantime carry on as normal less the dress ups, be stable and be aware.
    Hope things improve gina shiney

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    Two months ago after I told my wife that I've been dressing since I was five, she told me I ruined her life.
    Yup, that's exactly what my ex said a short time before she had me served with divorce papers.

The pink fog will return at a time when you least expect it, and you'll be lost in it once again. The pink fog has no conscience. It's evil and waits until you're at your weakest, then it will pounce and suddenly you'll find yourself in bra, panties, stockings, dress and heels, and won't even remember how you got them on. Bad fog, bad. Leave me alone, bad ole' fog.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Judy,
    You know that it will be back. I think that most of us know that. Good luck dealing with it.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews