Thread: Oh how the worm has turned.

Oh how the worm has turned.

First a disclaimer, I am not what you would call the "usual" CDer, and I am what many wives, SO's and muggles are afraid will happen to men who crossdress. Now since it is a rainy day I'd thought I'd do some man shopping, you know tools and the like and since the general consensus is dress for the venue I donned my total male clothing and demeanor and off I went, didn't yell or flip off any other drivers and mostly obeyed the laws of the road. Then while pondering a purchase I caught myself standing in a less than manly manor and my arms and hands were, lets say, positioned in a more femme arrangement. Scared the crap out of me so off I went to get back home and change my clothing(and put on my femme enhancing face, a sort of natural everyday look, plus girls and padding) to fit my more and more "natural" behavior then out again to my fave road side greenhouse. I began shopping some venues in the off seasons or inclement weather, can get some great bargains and not be rushed plus get to interact more with the people there as no one is in such a hurry. While perusing the flowers and plants one of the women tending the stand started talking to me about the different items I was looking at and before I knew it the conversation had turned to stories and how we related to them, all the time there was arm touching and hand clasping and broad smiles as if we were long friends, although I do frequent there very often in both "modes" of dress. The purpose of my relating my morning is that not so long ago I had to "watch" my actions as to not be so "manly" while dressed as my femme self and be more open and now like the title says "oh how the worm has turned".
    Last edited by Allisa; 05-13-2017 at 04:49 PM. Reason: stupid spell check,duhh!!
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Do not get out much in femme mode but have been in male mode and caught some femme mannerisms and poses! It does unnerve you a little! Although mine was more a Yeah type moment! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

This is why we do not let worms drive, I suppose.

It's an interesting thing (to me) that it takes a significant amount of effort to change habitual behavior, but it hasn't taken much effort at all to drop a lot of my male gestures and postures. It sounds like you're the same. The lesson I draw from it is that the masculine gestures were probably never natural to me in the first place. I had suppressed my natural behaviors and covered them with ones that wouldn't invalidate my disguise. Now I'm not using the disguise any more, the masking behaviors have dropped away surprisingly fast. In this case, your mileage may be the same.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Indeed, I have long hair hoop earrings and even out as a male I probably look feminine. In workouts I am dressed male and the instructor is pretty good to me and she is a good instructor and I often wonder what she really thinks of me. Also yoga is similar and My long hair is hardy ever in a pony tail. So I go through the yoga moves with my hair flowing and also getting in my eyes. My toes are painted a deep purple and are showing. I truly wonder what she thinks also. But really don't care. And at the last Halloween party, I was dressed as a zombie girl. Yeah I think they know. LOL
    Part Time Girl

I don't know if it's just the age I'm getting or femme taking over but I've noticed I cross my legs more than I ever did before. Caught myself crossing and bouncing a leg the other day at a funeral, I stopped and looked down the row and a GG was doing hers the same. I was in my funeral suit she was in her high heels... Umm maybe there's something to this worm turning.... Lol

I walk with a little sway to my hips all of the time now. This started a couple of years ago, when I would practice during long walks by stepping where one foot always lands in front of the other,, like walking on a line. I practiced so much that I walk that way all of the time now.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm the same way Alissa all guy mode just feels wrong to me.
    Today in fact at one of my usual Saturday hang outs where all the same guys hang out one guy remarked:
    Dude from the back you look like a girl,the way you stand, the long hair and all.
    He felt odd I could tell and he said not like I'm checking you out or anything so don't get any ideas.
    The other guys laughed at him and I said he was just making a point or observation and there is nothing wrong with that so guys don't be so hard on him.
    Everybody went back to other conversations and he asked me to go outside.
    We got outside and he apologized. I said no apology needed you didn't upset me at all and those guys should apologize to you.
    He said you know what you are pretty damn cool even if you are different.
    I wanted to say you don't know the half of it but I didn't.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Alissa, I know that you are a retired life long bachelor. I'm sure that during your working life you were constantly shifting back and forth from fem to him. And you kept tight rein on the female tells when in professional mode. That's all relaxed now that you're retired and you've found your natural true self.

Enjoy! Even when you scandalously CD as a male!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    It was a while ago but you just reminded me of an incident in a builders merchants . I stood in the aisle with my hands placed very femme on my hips I was so busy searching the racks when I heard a voice from behind the counter inquiring if I was playing teapots ? I knew the guy well so I just answered if he would like me to pour him a cup !

Oh Carla I wish I was retired, but not yet maybe a few more years so the back and forth continues so my scandalous male CDing must continue. I'm sort of a chameleon I adapt to my surroundings and blend in, it is a challenge to say the least lately.

Teresa the image of you standing in a "teapot" stance just made me laugh out loud and all I could hear is that cute little song that small girls sing(here is my handle, here is my spout).

Tracii don't you just hate being called "dude", it just irks me.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My apologies. I guess because of all the daytime adventures I just assumed you were retired. Oh, well. <5 years for me.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Spammer
    Haha I 'teapot' all the while. People just about it but it's never bothered me. It's never even occured to me until just now that's its a female pose haha

In the places I frequent, I interface with mostly females. Women that are around many other women when I am encountering them. It's a non issue whatever I do since I do have that advantage as it is. I don't think they even notice anything I do anymore.

Banned Spammer
    Allisa I absolutely hate being called dude and its very annoying when females say it to each other.
    The word dude makes me picture a family out west in the 50's on a dude ranch vacation. Now if they have some cute studly farm hands working there I might want to go to a dude ranch.
    I may be genetically male but a dude oh heck no.

Like others I do not like to get called Dude either, but I have to pick my battles I suppose.

There is a guy at work that calls me Dude daily and I just look at him with a blank stare and he just doesn't get it.............

Sometimes you just have to rake up some empathy for those poor folks that go thru life clueless and not knowing or understanding what they are saying
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Banned Spammer
    Ain't that the truth !!! Poor things are as dumb as a post hole.