Thread: Hello again miss pink mist

Banned Spammer

Hello again miss pink mist

It's been a week since I was last able to dress and its been a distant thought.
    I've been too busy at work and too tired afterwards to even contemplate anything but work and sleep.
    But the email that told me my dresses are ready for collection came and all I can think about now is being dressed.
    I really badly want to call in sick so I can go home, get them, wear them.

Haha I won't as its not a good month hours wise but the call of the dress is very high!
    Wear me you bitch! They're screaming at me and I look in the mirror and think 'i want makeup on'

Gotta tough it out till Sunday.

Pink mist can you please go on hold

Kairi,
    My Crystal Ball is showing a bright future for your dressing. Your Stars also seem to be aligning this week, and should all align on Sunday when Kairi shall flourish once again!
    There also seems to be no need to rush into opening your new packages till Sunday!
    Did I mention that Sunday is "Mothers Day" Haha!

Ok, so I'll be serious and say that there is a good reason why I buy in store. No wait, no need to return and no anxious waiting time. I do actually feel sorry for you though! Just count the hours and it may go faster!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Talking Oh! How I sympathize with you

Kairi,
    You so hit the nail on the head with this one. It can be so frustrating not being able to dress. And when you do it is oh so sweet!.
    I am planning on going out dressed for the first time in my life next week. I have been shopping around for new stuff and the adrenaline
    I get is overwhelming. But like you I have other commitments that prevent me from spending the time I would like. Hoping beginning
    of next weeks slow down and I get into it full time for a few days. Enjoy your Sunday and I'll be thinking of you :-)
    Hugs
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by SometimesKairi View Post
    It's been a week since I was last able to dress and its been a distant thought.
    I've been too busy at work and too tired afterwards to even contemplate anything but work and sleep.
    But the email that told me my dresses are ready for collection came and all I can think about now is being dressed.
    I really badly want to call in sick so I can go home, get them, wear them.

Haha I won't as its not a good month hours wise but the call of the dress is very high!
    Wear me you bitch! They're screaming at me and I look in the mirror and think 'i want makeup on'

Gotta tough it out till Sunday.

Pink mist can you please go on hold

Banned Read only
    Kairi,
    Get use to it, it's a CDers occupational hazard !

The more you build yourself the more you become convinced everyone and everything is contriving to stop you ! It's difficult to become laid back about it , dressing isn't like that .

I wonder if anything else in life induces Pink Fog like CDing does ? As for going on hold, " No way , Jose !" madam pink fog is in full control and you're under it's spell !

It does get better , the problem is we just keep pushing the boundaries , I didn't think just over a year ago I would be jumping in my car and meeting others socially, now I'm thinking in terms of dressing far more in different circumstances .

I don't feel so alone anymore, when the pink mist rolled in for me it was a little different for me I felt a strange and euphoric feeling in the pit of my stomach, I didn't want to eat, I was single minded in my thoughts to dress as attractively as I could, in a way I was glad I was home as I felt very vulnerable, however I did like the way I looked. be safe Karrin

Gold Member
    I do under dress every day, Bra, Panties and Female Jeans.
    I can't wait for Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, Those days
    I can actually wear a dress or skirt. I love those days.
    Rader

I know how you feel! Have not dressed for quite some time and won't be able to any sooner than Monday! I know the -I need the money thing! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Pink mist? Oh, NO! That's wetter than just a fog. A walk in the mist and I'm all wet. Fog never did that to me, and we get fog a lot. Or are there different types of fog?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    The first time I quit alcohol I had a huge pink mist for about a month then reality returned lol
    The first month I took 5htp it wasn't a pink mist but a pink sea, I was bobbing along on the pink waters with a huge grin on my face...for about a month

As for the dresses, just want them on.