Thread: When it all comes together....

When it all comes together....

I have had several days to spend as Molly in the evenings. I have mostly stayed home but did go for a drive the other night. I stopped at a grocery store just to walk around a bit. But, I just wasn't feeling it. As I walked past the glass doors and saw my reflection and a very obvious "man in a dress" image I went straight back to my truck and went home.

Today, two days later, I got off from work a little early because I really wanted to get out. I needed buy groceries and decided I would go to store in a nearby town to shop. I rested for a few minutes before the shower and shave. It was early still and I had plenty of time to get it together. Makeup went on really nice, glued on my forms, new DressTech hip and butt pads, waist cincher and a push up bra!
    Bra created just enough cleavage to show and look attractive with a lower neckline, wig brushed and styled to look really natural. I was really beginning to feel it! Wore slacks and low heels, ready to go!

I was feeling so comfortable, relaxed and owning it...I decided to go to dinner (alone ). First, a stop at Macy's to buy a new tank top to put on under my too low neckline (the edge of my forms would show when I moved around. Made my purchase and used the dressing room to put the tank on. Then I went to Riva's in Houston. I've been there before and always get treated well. Very friendly and welcoming. Then to Starbucks, used the restroom (gender neutral), bought a coffee. Felt nice when the young man got my coffee ready, called me by name...Molly! with a smile.

From there I drove to the grocery store and picked up a few items I needed. Roamed the store a bit just enjoying the time. Got in line and checked out, "thank you, maam." Made my evening

No negative reactions or dirty looks. Just a really nice evening to enjoy an important part of who I am.
    I love it when it all comes together!

Hugs,
    Molly

Good for you, Molly. I see more trips in your future, enjoy.

That is great Molly. A nice dinner out and a few errands. Hope you have many more days like that.
    Part Time Girl

Sounds great, Molly! Have many more! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It is a good feeling when everything seems to come together.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Wells View Post
    Today, two days later, I got off from work a little early because I really wanted to get out. I needed buy groceries and decided I would go to store in a nearby town to shop. I rested for a few minutes before the shower and shave. It was early still and I had plenty of time to get it together. Makeup went on really nice, glued on my forms, new DressTech hip and butt pads, waist cincher and a push up bra!
    Bra created just enough cleavage to show and look attractive with a lower neckline, wig brushed and styled to look really natural. I was really beginning to feel it! Wore slacks and low heels, ready to go!

I was feeling so comfortable, relaxed and owning it...I decided to go to dinner (alone ). First, a stop at Macy's to buy a new tank top to put on under my too low neckline (the edge of my forms would show when I moved around. Made my purchase and used the dressing room to put the tank on. Then I went to Riva's in Houston. I've been there before and always get treated well. Very friendly and welcoming. Then to Starbucks, used the restroom (gender neutral), bought a coffee. Felt nice when the young man got my coffee ready, called me by name...Molly! with a smile.
    Sounds like a great few days Molly. The do take good care of us at Riva's, do they not?
    BTW, any chance you will be able to join us on June 23rd?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Those kind of days out are fabulous.

No negative reactions or dirty looks. Just a really nice evening to enjoy an important part of who I am.

Isn't that wonderful? So glad things went your way. It's too easy to get caught up in the man in a dress thing to then experience the joy of just being you.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Hey Kelly,
    I will have a window opening in late June but as it is right now it will not be until the 25th. I wish I could make the get together but it looks unlikely at this point. Hopefully I can make to another time.
    Molly

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've observed that when you've experienced enough of those days your confidence and comfort levels steps up a notch or two. Then when you have one of those "bad hair" or "slouch" days where you are mis-gendered and/or get dirty looks it all rolls off your shoulders because you know that is the unusual day, not the others.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.