Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your Greatest Tempation crossdressing?

Banned Spammer
    A "C " are "B" cup is hidable and you can use what stud girls and men with gynecomastia use,a compression shirt to hide them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-23-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Banned Read only
    Getting my belly button pierced.

Going out as a woman in the day. So far I only have the nerve to do it at night.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Finding a couple,guy,or another CD to be a total woman for. Came close once,but still waiting for temptation to find me�� wink,wink
    Last edited by Kristy 56; 05-28-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mirima1992 View Post
    Going out as a woman in the day. So far I only have the nerve to do it at night.
    Looking that good I really don't think a daylight adventure will be any problem.
    Joan58

Complete Makeover

Wedding Gown

Glamour Shots

Not being afraid to tell someone close to me.

To actually buy clothes in a store, although last week I did walk into 4 different shoe store and tried in heels till I found what I wanted and walked up and purchased them

I guess I'll go for a makeover which I have done several times but I would like to get it done at a MAC or another big makeup outlet. I always chicken out when the time is right. I have been out a bunch and that is no longer a temptation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Whole lot of then to choose from...suffice to say I am on board for most anyway...

20170521_113007_HDR-1.jpg Just getting my pic out there on some of these threads. I feel like the girl behind the curtain...relatively new to this but this butterfly has been in the cocoon for a while...I am finally out! Been enjoying all of your posts. I hope to get to know some of you better.

Kind of odd that I don't see mine very well represented here but it has to be coming out to the SO 100%.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I've done 13 on your list. When dressed I think the big thing I'd love to do is tell a few of the nurses I am close with about Steph and meet them for lunch dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    I've done 13 on your list.
    I have done twelve, I think. But, if you were to add HRT, electrolysis, blepharoplasty and dental work to the list it would be sixteen, I think.
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 05-26-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Here's another one. How about going to a tanner wearing a bikini? Sexy, fem tan lines would be fun! The thought has crossed my mind a few times.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Fun thread! Going out in public more would definitely be near the top of the list for me. I have only done it a few times over 5 years ago now, wow was that exciting. But the top of the list would be to hit up a busy beach in a bikini and looking the part. Maybe not passing but looking good while rocking it. Doesn't have to be a skimpy bikini, But revealing enough to show some skin. I have been hunting for the right one for years that would cover enough that i could use some padding but revealing enough to show some skin. Maybe it will always be just a dream. But a fun one at that.

You look great Jenna. I sure wouldn't be able to pull off a bikini--unless I was pulling it of someone else, lol!--a little too paunchy for that! But you should have no problem.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Maybe if I was cinched up like a bratwurst or something...

Pretty much what I'm doing in this picture... in public, in front of a crowd of people with cameras videoing, showing off my knickers... having someone else post it on YouTube... just like in this picture... yes, just like that. And only better if it made it to public television.

Click here to view on YouTube.

Going out in public

I'd like to go out to the park one day soon in a maxi dress, and lay out with a book for an afternoon!