Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your Greatest Tempation crossdressing?

I have been out a couple of times. That continues to be number one for me, at least until it seems natural to me.

Counting things I haven't already done, my first choice is to go to a wig shop to be fitted with a style I can call my own.

Each day I am tempted to get out of my "closet" for several days. Many who know me have heard about my dressing but few have seen me.
    The real temptation is to invite all my friends to a "coming out" party at a local Hotel and I would be wearing my best/favorite gown or my wedding gown.
    This is a dream temptation for me because of where I live.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Hormones.

I've already completed a half dozen or so of the temptations on your list, permanent makeup being perhaps the most serious commitment of the bunch. I may or may not ever do it, but breast implants are definitely calling me.

- Diane

I would love to get breast implants and have a reason to wear a bra all the time.
    Getting a professional make over and photo session, then go out to Dinner and a show with other crossdressers.
    I have been out fully dressed many times on my own and with groups, it is so much fun, but so much more fun with others.
    Sophie Mosley

For Me it's going out. Not necessarily to be seen by other people but that feeling of a cool breeze going under your dress. The sound of my high heels on the pavement. The confidence of me actually getting out in public and the feeling of my silk thing riding so comfortably.

A lot of these struck a chord with me, but what really resonated was going out and dancing with a man. I've just always imagined myself being the girl that's being whisked off her feet and spun around and around by a gentlemen. Alternatively I've also imagined myself at a night club getting a move one and having the time of my life. So I'm certainly going to go the direction of dancing. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to give it a shot.

Banned Spammer

Smile The Rock looks like a pretty woman after FFS, he's Alfa male

Dot Jones is not feminine at all,she's antifeminine
    She has browbossing, she's husky,she is not delicate are pretty, she's massive......​

At club Illusions in West Hollywood there were all kinds of TS and now at the North Hollywood​ TS strip club and club cobra.

Run your face through Faceapp and see how you look

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...gly-too-pretty

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    My greatest temptation is to tell my friends about my crossdressing, but judging on how that's gone so badly in the past, I simply keep my mouth shut.

I'm in an odd position, though, as far as transgender feelings are concerned. Growing up for so long, believing that I was truly a girl, and just waiting for god to fix me, has left me feeling that I'm really supposed to be a girl. That feeling never, ever goes away. I always feel as if I'm supposed to be dressed as a girl, and have tremendous desires to really be one, which I manage to keep suppressed by indulging in various other activities that keep those desires at bay. The problem is, that despite the great desire to BE female, I'm not one. Everything else about my personality is male, and of course, my body is not, and never was, a candidate for transitioning. At six foot four and well over 200 pounds, the only female that I'd ever come close to resembling MIGHT be Dot Jones. But then I remember the facial problem (scar from a birthmark), the irregular teeth, the bald head, brow bar, and all the rest of the things that differentiate a male from a female, and realize that it was never going to be right, no matter which choice I made. Maybe if it happened today, and at a young age I started on hormone blockers, with all the plastic surgery available, things might have turned out different, but I don't think so. There were simply too many obstacles.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-13-2017 at 02:41 AM.

My answers would be:

Being out in public dressing as a woman(on a day other than Halloween)

Getting laser hair removal(or some other permanent form of hair removal)

Getting your ears pierced(I have one pierced)

Ah-May-Lee
    Being a TG stripper sounds cool, I do need the cash.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

To get a full makeover here in canada there really are not a lot of options
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I have a lot of minor temptations regarding crossdressing, many of them I've acted on. The major temptations still out there are strong from time to time and take some strength and judgment to avoid making a choice that would not serve me well. Ah yes, caution still is the overarching principle for me even though my late wife knew, my adult children, sister-in-law, a couple of nephews and multiple spouses and children of those relatives know about me. I've spent 4-6 days at a time en femme, out and about in other cities and have gone out with some regularity in my home city.

The one I still fight back on a regular basis is telling my oldest, closest friends. These are guys I've known for over 45 years and one I've known for more than 50. It's a regular battle to be out with them and not just blurt it all out and hope they will understand and accept me based on all we have experienced together. Maybe, someday. It's probably something that represents the feeling I have that if I were out to everyone that I'd end up living full time, and that is the greatest temptation on my list because that would be a reason for continual effort toward full and permanent changes.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I still think this is it for me...

Forced demasculinized; forced feminization
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Though i have gone out about 25 times, and met four different "admirers", and danced one dance in guy mode with a CD, not knowing it until on the dance floor, I still am tempted to go to a place and dance with a guy, in my Alice mode. Also tempted to come out to others, but wisdom tells me not to. Another, is to just go out around dressed in Alice mode, as if i were still in guy clothes, not caring what anyone thinks. But, it is wiser to go far from where i live, because my old classic car is very well know here, and i would be outed fast.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 05-14-2017 at 03:18 PM.

I think the next temptation I will try is lipstick.

Great List! Many on it I had the pleasure of doing especially a professional makeover. What a treat and how it changed me. I would do it again given the time and money.

Going out in public, even just a drive thru is very tempting but I have not done it yet.

Ultimately, i would love to be and to go to a game store/comic shop and DM a game of D&D. Not sure why that scenario plays in my head, but that's my current temptation.

Out in public, makeovers sound interesting to me

I'd say getting laser hair removal would be very tempting but not sure I'd ever do it, there's nothing better than smooth legs! Also for fun, I wouldn't mind trying the stripper thing at the right venue lol

How about riding a horse side saddle and dress in period custom. Any one done that yet?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

The temptation to go out in public is strong but will probably never happen so I sometimes try to be seen by my women friends.
    I am always tempted to go and have a proper bra and corset fitting but the situation never seems right.

Let me think, mmmmmmmm !

In no particular order:

- Go out more often as Sarah whether alone or with Tgirl friends,

- Go out for another date with an admirer that includes a show this time as well as dinner,

- find the opportunity to attend more Trans events or conferences so I can be Sarah for an extended time.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I think my greatest temptation is simply to buy more clothes. It's a temptation that's hard to resist. As for the list, I've done some of them while others are more in the fantasy category. Some others are on the bucket list and most are out of the question!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Just being able to go out in a skirt.
    Angie

Just go out in one of my favourite outfits.