Thread: Blimey, is that your girlfriend ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ( You're only as old as the woman you feel !!! )
    And the woman you feel, is you !

Thank you, Teresa, for taking the time to write more details. I am going to do the shading match as soon as the opportunity arises. I will be a nervous wreck, but I am sure it will be worthwhile. My town is too small to do that, but I will make plans the next time I am in a bigger city.

Thanks, Sami

Banned Read only
    Sami,
    It turned out to be a lot of fun, I knew I had to do it because I was going out for the first time in the next few days and I needed the confidence to know my makeup was OK. It was the first time the beautician had worked on a man, after she said she enjoyed it as much as I did . After the clean down she acted like my personal shopper and took me round the racks to discuss other makeup issues. I believe Boots is now owned by a US company but I'm nor sure if the brand name will be used in the US. Their No7 range is OK or a reasonable price, my colour registered as wheat in the No7 foundation shade .