Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One of us

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Just put on your superman xray glasses and then you can see if they are wearing a bra and panties or boxers.

Seriously, it would be really nice if there was a way.
    I remember reading an article a while ago about a camera on a phone that could do that. Don't recall exactly how or what needed to be done.

I've only encountered another CD once. This was a guy with a beard wearing a bride's maid dress. No ambiguity there. I take everyone at face value. If you're wearing female clothing trying to appear female, then you're female. Period. I'm not going to expend any effort to try and "expose your secret." I would hope that others would do me the same courtesy.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    When I am in the women's section of a store and it's obvious that you know exactly what you are looking at and for, I generally assume you are a sister. I will not acknowledge you other than a "hi" nod that I would to anyone else I encountered while shopping.

Aspiring Member
    I would generally say yes, but not always

We should have a pin or patch that could be worn on an everyday basis even In make mode. Something that would be easy to identify but not outwardly identifying.

For example, in German in the late 1920's the Freemasons used a forget me not flower emblem to identify each other but hide from the Nazi's.

http://www.masonicnetwork.org/blog/2...me-not-emblem/

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    I used to work at a Walmart, and every so often I'd see a guy browsing the womens clothes. Maybe it's just because I do it too that I noticed haha. One time, and i swear this is true, I saw an older guy wearing a t shirt, jean shorts, and.........3 inch heels. I don't know if that counts as male mode, but I'd bet money he was a "secret she" lol

No, I don't think that you could possibly spot a fellow CD in male mode. On my many trips, even when I'm out as a man with my wife shopping, I've seen quite a number of other CD, but never thought of anyone in male ode as being a CD.
    I think that would be impossible, it would also imply a strange judgment about that other person.

It is something I have pondered Nicole. I have client who I have often wondered about, i don't know why but there is something that makes me wonder.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I suppose we could use the Little Rascals Hi-Sign
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&ei=l58dWZP4OJeujwOI0qy4AQ&q=little+rascals+hi+s ign&oq=little+rascals+hi&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.0l5.4482.16126.0.18202.24.23.1.11.11.0.29 8.4797.0j3j18.21.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..7.17.2089.3..35i39k1j0i131i155k1j0i67k1j0i13 1i67k1j0i131k1j0i20k1.sBU9LJNhEH4

I would go with the shaving body clue, except here in S. Calif there are lots of bikers and swimmers that shave. I tend to look for evidence of mascara and waxed eye brows with a high curve. And of course those shopping in the womans section.

This takes a little more familiarity, but I think CD's look at women differently..check their clothes, styles, and movements with a different eye. I've gone out with other gurls in drab for coffee, and we have a running conversations about gg's dress, makeup and general cuteness that other men would never share. We notice different things.

Banned Read only
    The only time I was ever sure about another "one of us" was when I noticed another guy in the Ham radio club was wearing a bra.

I didn't say anything at the time. He eventually quit the club and transitiond. I tried to make friends with her but she was not interested.

Take my picture, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelseydelaw View Post
    I remember reading an article a while ago about a camera on a phone that could do that. Don't recall exactly how or what needed to be done.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    From some of the comments I see on this forum I'd say be on the look put for bra straps showing through shirts. Or, if the weather is hot check for guys sweltering with long sleeves shirts and jackets. Maybe the guys eye brows are shaped in a feminine manner. Lack of hair on the back of the hands. Static cling between slacks and the hosiery underneath leading to the pant legs not laying straight down.

If you saw me with shorts on you maybe would thick I'm a cross dresser because my legs are totally bare on the calves and the thighs with a little fine hair on the front of the legs below the knees. If you look even closer you'll see I don't have hair follicles. And, no underarm hair. My wife hates me for that.

I know some are reluctant to come to the defense of the trans community because maybe someone will think "you're one of them!" But alas, I have a good friend who has a grandson who is trans woman, and, my wife has a cousin whose daughter is transitioning to a man, surgically. I just retort those situations and consider myself well read and informed.

There's no real way to detect a CDer the man is careful.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Speaking of seeing a sister I saw one at the grocery this evening.
    About 6'1" teal tank top white shorts.She was casual and not trashy looking at all.
    Blonde hair,arm tattoo.
    I had parked my car and she walked past me as I rounded the back of my car walking towards the store.
    I saw the outfit and the hair OK female but her gait was more manly so that tipped me off.
    I walked past her to get my shopping cart and I made no eye contact.
    Ran into to her a few times as I got my groceries but that was it.
    I just wasn't sure if she was a member of my trans group or not because its been a while since I have attended.
    So no contact but a sighting at least.
    Oh yeah I would have put her age to be 50 something.

PS it that was a member here I would have not put you on the spot and respected your dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I would say shaved arms is a good sign, legs too unless they are into running or swimming then that shoots it out the window. Longer nails can be a sign and i think very nice eye brows...
    Based on your reply, I have cd written all over my face... shaved arms, shaved legs, nice feminine eye brows. No one has ever said anything but I wonder who has suspected.

What if someone naturally doesn't have arm hair or leg hair, I know i naturally don't have arm or leg hair

At the local bank I was male mode and she was dressed very nice. We exchanged pleasantries at the counter and smiles later in parking lot as she drove away. I would have loved to chat in lot with her but did not want to come off creepish etc.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Banned Spammer

Lightbulb The secret symbol;has built in plausible deniability

I thought there was a secret symbol for CD's.

Cross Dress/ X Dress

XD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-19-2017 at 03:05 AM.

I think a simple yellow dot pin with XD on it would suffice. I selected 'X' because "CD" means something different to most people.
    Now does anyone want to have some of them made? Advance orders of course.

As for a hand signal a salute of two crossed finger to the forehead like we used to do to salute all woman when passing on the street.
    It is a symbolic tipping of the hat, but how many will notice the two "CROSSED" fingers?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Chelseydelaw View Post
    I believe that is a SciFi / Hollywood movie gimmick. I do remember that at one time they really were looking at a ultrasound device for use at airports that you walked through that would do that. It got vetoed back then as an invasion of privacy.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 05-19-2017 at 04:26 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.