Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: classifieds?

classifieds?

There was a classified section at one time where we could list items we wanted to sell.
    Does it still exist and if so how do we access it?

Molly

Was it on this site Molly?

Silver Member
    There was. I miss it too. I have some wigs, surplus hosiery and such I'd love to be able to sell.

I actually have some shoes that don't fit that I would be happy to give away, but I don't know whether it is allowed to do that. One pair is too tight, and the other too loose.

I have heard of groups that get together to swap clothes. Has anyone ever done that? Heard they are a lot of fun.

Regards, Sami

I did a search in the FAQ and it says there is a group that you have to join, but I see no options for joining.
    Hmm
    Molly

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Was it on this site Molly?

Yes, but I haven't seen it in a long time. But, I haven't been looking for one till now.

Molly

I too am interested in this.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would be all about swapping stuff.

It was removed several years ago as it wasn't being used very much.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

There was a section apx 4 years ago...I actually bought forms from a girl in MA. The next time I tried to sell "24bxs" of hosiery. Mod would not post ad until she wanted to know where I got them. Ebay I wrote.... Maybe people were getting scammed etc.

I concur, swap meet for clothes etc would be great again and shall look see here for group page.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Classified would be great I am running out of room.

Banned Read only
    I would love to purchase a leather dress if anyone has one for sale,xl,any color

Banned Spammer
    There is websites where vyou swap and trade clothing
    I don't remember it right now

You can get a chance to even use clothing for a short time

I too am down with this idea. My closet is filling up but sometimes we wear a outfit enough, it is time to move on and buy something else. I have seen many outfits and shoes I would be more than happy to take off some girls hands here.

I have some great forms that are too large that I'd like to part with, so such a section would be great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Perhaps we could have a section in the Lounge for selling or swapping clothes-shoes ect, and then anyone can send a PM if they are interested
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I concur...it can be called GG/Gurls Swap meet
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I would be interested in them

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I received some shoes from a girl back East. They were new but too small for her. And, a bag of fuzzy wigs from a girl down south. Which I've used a number of times.

Both were from the "For Sale" forum here! And, were free. I just paid the shipping. I sold one of these collectable movie studio head dresses to a girl in Texas on this site.
    44295.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I sold one of these collectable movie studio head dresses to a girl in Texas on this site.
    44295.jpg
    Now that head dress is fantastic! Love it!

Count me in too, way too many cloths and shoes

I bought several iytems from the classified site we used to have and read it every day. Would love to see it added to site. Administraters, are you listening?

Yep there use to be a classifieds section. I remember it was pretty slow/didn't get used.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I second that nomination admins! I have some things I would like to move on to a sister from here and I do not want to conduct CD business on an open market like Ebay. Here I at least have a sense of limited audience and lower exposure to the "outside" world.

Thanks,

Molly

I'd be down! I'm recovering from last years purge so I'm about to be on the hunt for a whole new wardrobe.

Maybe to combat the possibility of it not getting used enough, we could do something like only open it for the first weekend of every month (I'm thinking Thursday -Sunday to give everyone a little time to look or post in case they forgot). That way it's more like an event and people build up a little hype to it every month.

We could give it a cool name like "First Fridays", "Fancy/Flirty Fridays". Or maybe make it a weekly thing and call it "Trading Tuesdays" or "Thrifty Thursdays."

I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.
    Last edited by MonicaGirly; 05-15-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Years ago, someone here sold me 4 wigs for $20. Shortly after that, the buy/sell section closed.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder