Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Sport?

What's Your Favorite Sport?

I always liked playing sports as a boy, and now that I'm spending more and more time as a woman these days, I've gotten hooked on finding ways to play sports as a girl. Jogging came first - putting together a cute running skirt with a sports bra and girly sneakers, and a visor over an old wig (I don't even wear makeup when I run now) then I went through a phase doing floor exercises in a leotard and danskin tights. Next I became obsessed with finding a woman's swimsuit that fit me, and eventually I found the courage to lay out by the pool in my apartment complex, so much fun! It was only a matter of time before my inner woman convinced me to buy some used ladies golf clubs on Craigslist, and after I scored a skort and matching top (and a pair of lady footjoys at a discount golf outlet) it was off to the ladies tees, and I've had a blast playing with my best tgirl friend and sometimes just pulling a cart as a single. But my absolute favorite sport is tennis, which is a challenge because you have to find someone to play with who's not too good, and courts nearby, not to mention a killer tennis dress! So I don't get to play that often, but this week I had a wonderful time playing with another tgirl who's way better than me, but we had time for girltalk after every other game, and I wished we could have played all day....sports are a great way to keep your girlish figure, what's your favorite?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I would like to be on the treadmill en femme ,or maybe a jog in the park .

You indeed look lovely in that classic tennis dress. The current crop of ladies tennis and golf players understand the television presence, and dress accordingly (short skirts), which means more television exposure, and more possible sponsor endorsements. Good luck to them, but as always, its the sporting result that counts in the end (most times).
    My sporting pursuits have always meant a similar uniform for guys and girls, so I have never had to worry about looking like the ladies. The other thing to think about in sporting uniforms is that you are almost always out in public, so for those who only dress at home, this may not be a possibility.
    Thinking about it, a tennis morning at a private tennis club may be the ideal outlet for playing sport and socializing in our favourite ladies uniform.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Bow hunting mammoths.

...that might be a stray past life memory.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I enjoy a lot of different sports. My top 2 are hunting and scuba diving. I have been working out a lot...down 35 lbs so far. I love a fast walk (I have a bad leg...no running for me) on the treadmill or pushing myself on our elliptical (both while wearing a running skort, sports bra, cute running racerback top, and my bright neon pink sneakers. Now that the weather in the northeast will be getting warmer, I will ride my bike 7 miles every day...that usually is while wearing cycling capris, sports bra and sleeveless top. I just got new women's sneakers that are white with powder blue accents, that won't grab too much attention. I can't seem to get enough women's workout wear. The pink fog has taken over my exercise time!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

My favorite sport isn't really a sport but it is close enough for me and I can dress any way I like. It's "Motor Monday's" on Discovery Channel and a show called "STREET OUTLAWS". It is a show centered around the Oklahoma Street Racing Scene and their 1/8th mile races. Much of the show is scripted but when that flash light comes on that part is real. You can't pay a guy who has that kind of money into a race car to take a loss on TV, ain't gonna happen. So for those few seconds it takes to run that 1/8th mile, you might say things get real! I've never been much into sports of any kind in my 50+ years, not even Nascar. But I sure like to watch Big Chief "roll out" in that twin turbo 72'GTO. If you are a "gear head" and you have not seen this program, it's time to check it out.

My fave, attending Zumba or step aerobics classes, putting on my top, sports bra and leggings. Either that or hitting the treadmill and weight machines.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Genderblur Francene Lola Dupree's Avatar
    My favorite sport to participate in is Jiu Jitsu, the Male and Female Gi are the same so dressing doesn't come into it.

I do like to workout in women's fitness wear tho, and it's a great feeling to throw Head Kicks on a bag in a little top and leggings. Been meaning to try to get some photos dolled up, in fitness wear and hand wraps. MMA girls are hot!

Aspiring Member
    My favourite sport to play is golf. My favourite sport to watch is f1.

The Spanish grid girls had me envious today 😉

Banned Read only
    Hi girls, it's Scarlett....My favorite sport is College Football and has been my favorite sport since I was a very young boy. I have been on the sidelines of big time college football games for so many years that if I told you how long you could guess my age. I've been an independent sideline photographer for most all of those years. Now what separates my sports photography from others are a couple of interesting aspects of how I do it. For one, I am always dressed in a really nice suit dressed like a pro basketball coach. Another unique aspect is that all my photos have nothing to do with action shots of the game. My photos are all close ups of players, coaches, coordinators, macots, cheerleaders, fans, famous broadcasters or celebrities on the sidelines. My fan photos are fans dressed up in a wacky way or fans with very funny signs held up. My photos are all about emotions connected to the game being played.

As a young boy I played organized football and baseball. In high school I played soccer when it first came into being at the high school level and I also was on the wrestling team. I didn't join these teams because I was thrilled with the sport. I joined these teams because size didn't matter! You see, I was always one of the smallest kids in any school I attended and in soccer and wrestling, size really doesn't matter.

Later in life in my early twenties, I became a softball star at the top level of the game. I suffered a serious Joe Theisman like injury when my tibia and fibula were both snapped in half about 4 inches above the ankle. I'll save ya the details but the break was brutal! This injury basically led me to the only sport I was able to play and play really well and that was golf. Now days, I don't even play golf. I'm really relegated to college football photography and statistics which, I guess, can't even be considered a sport per say.

Thanks for asking and I look forward to hearing the answers of the other girls. XOXOXO Scarlett
    Last edited by Scarlett398; 06-01-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Growing up I was into baseball I played it all summer. played little league and Babe Ruth league as I got older.
    Its painfully boring to watch on TV but really fun to play.Like golf more fun to do than watch.
    Like Allisa drag racing for me is my thing.I street raced back in the 60's during the height of the American muscle car era.
    I love the show Street Outlaws and while some is scripted when the race goes down its very real.
    I still am in touch with the local street racing scene and some Saturday nights I will go watch them run.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Not really in to any sports apart from a passing interest in football, but I did do the leotard-tights thing in my youth. I used to run and cycle a lot, probably that that gave me decent legs.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I am a 3.5 ranked doubles tennis player. I also bar tend at PGA tournaments.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For me golf and college football are my favs, it's been a dream of mine to play golf en fem but the circumstances would have to be right. I do dress to workout but most of the time I'm home but will go out to my local park in my women's workout gear and love those looks so much cause there so cute.

For me, sports are very good. But now I do yoga and strength training. As one ages strength training is the best thing one can do and yoga keeps the body good. I also do get-fit routines. They are good too. But I used to golf and might in the future.
    Part Time Girl

I Loved my Volleyball and Surfing when I was younger but have been mainly Swimming for most of my life.
    Still Swim now and stretch my body and relax it with Yoga. ( Can't Swim En Femme though! )

Highly recommend light Yoga for all you Girls!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Exercise..Rollerblading and ice skating ..

Tracii G, wrote my post for me. It is the same as I would have written. Loved me some baseball.

Banned Read only
    Windy,
    I became hooked on skiing at 55, my bucket list definitely includes taking to the slopes with my grandchildren.

I loved tennis but haven't played for a while, but I have gone back to having a knock at golf . One thing for certain , you don't realise how the body changes until you take up the old sports again !

I'm not sure if scuba diving will happen again, I loved it but had balance problems for a while , they didn't prove it was down to diving but I guess it's better to play safe , being twenty or so metres down isn't the time to find you have problems like that.

As for dressing while playing ports, tennis and golf are ideal , I wonder if my wife still has her tennis dress ?

Rogina has just reminded me when we took the kids roller skating, I loved it, we had a fabulous rink is was so popular, so what did they do ? They sold it off to a car auction company , the bowling alley and cinema next door all went the same way !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-14-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Moderator note. Since this is the MtF section, the theme should be sports you like while dressed or would do dressed. f you are just listing sports you like, it doesn't belong here but in the lounge. Thanks
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Lorileah,
    If it helps I'll grab a quick pic of me in a tennis outfit !

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Lorileah,
    If it helps I'll grab a quick pic of me in a tennis outfit !
    For sure we'd love to see a pic of you in your tennis skirt! Here's me the last time I played golf, hope to get out there again next month

Team wise Baseball , single sport weightlifting....I like the strategy of baseball allot managed my son and always loved the team nature of it. In weightlifting I can push myself at my own speed.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I haven't dressed and played sports, but it does get me thinking now. Tennis sounds fun, even though I am not good at any sports. On a side note, while not being good at sports, I do play solitaire board games while dressed, and my current favorite is a baseball one, does that count?

I lettered in 5 sports in high school and two in college. Have a BA and Masters in Physical Education Administration. Through all of this I never played golf. Now it is my favorite sport