Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Sport?

I love hockey, play, coach, and ref it. But I can't necessarily go chick clothes. However I'm a huge runner. So what I see at a marathon event I keep in mind and then go home and search those same type outfits in eBay. I've gotten some really cute high end name brand clothes on there. And more recently I like to get up early for my runs in which I've thrown on a cute skort sprouts bra and a top and gonfor a run. Surprising there's no one out that early. And omg is it refreshing. Bring on the golf course lately with my son I've noticed a lot of golf dresses also can be used as tennis dresses. Bought a few myself. I played baseball and basketball growing up. I have no interest in it now. And I was really good at it when I was younger. And I have no interest in it now. But running is my game. Maybe the 20+ yrs in the army helped fuel that desire.
    Nikki

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love to hunt in girl mode but I don't have any pics to share that would follow guidelines here.
    I have gone to the drag strip enfemme but never took selfies.

For me now golf. When I was younger baseball

Let's see, what I want to do, and what I actually got to do. Real life first. Played basketball, tennis and raquetball. Sandlot football only. Baseball was such a slow sport (when you have a really good pitcher, playing the field is almost a waste of time it's so boring).
    What did I want to do?
    Race cars. I fell in love with racing very young, as soon as I saw bits of racing on TV. Put baseball cards in my bicycle spokes and pretended it was a motorcycle. Watched the Ferrari vs Ford drama in LeMans and associated racing, though not much on TV, there was always car magazines in the library to learn who was winning what. That, and the short clips that ABC showed on it's Saturday afternoon show 'Wide World of Sports'.
    When I would watch the ladies skating events, I wanted to be the pretty woman doing that. I never envied the guys; I wanted to be the girl.
    And when I went to my first football games, I didn't dream of playing the game, because right in front of me were the cheerleaders, one of which was wearing the cute uniform that was procured for me when my abuser could get hold of it for ME to wear for him (his younger sister was one of the cheerleaders). I wanted to be a cheerleader ever since then. Still do.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hmm, golf, not so good at tennis, which the OP can readily confirm, sailing, and, of course, relaxing by the pool after a great round of golf with my golf partner Cissy prior to a 3 venue (wine, dinner and then espresso and dessert) evening out in wonderful downtown Sacramento. The first 3 pictures were with my old trusty wig and the last one is my own hair.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Hmm, golf, not so good at tennis, which the OP can readily confirm, sailing, and, of course, relaxing by the pool after a great round of golf with my golf partner Cissy prior to a 3 venue (wine, dinner and then espresso and dessert) evening out in wonderful downtown Sacramento. The first 3 pictures were with my old trusty wig and the last one is my own hair.
    Look at you! I remember those times, except the last pic of you in the sailboat, how cool is that? We must have another go at golf, the pool and the nightspots soon

Banned Read only
    Windy,
    Sorry can't find my tennis outfit but I did find this one, well maids do serve a lot ! Anyone for orange juice ?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My wife thinks I need to take up golf. I often watch it on TV so I'll know what to do just in case I decide to try it.

Teresa, we have similar tennis outfits!

3213p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Hunting fishing and baseball And oldies music mostly 50s -70s
    Angie

Daniella Argento
    I used to fence (not MUCH difference between male and female attire there, although women wear breast protectors that must add at least a cup size)...
    mevsnathanepeecropped.jpg
    But that was a life time ago... Now I pretty much just run, not competitively mind you.
    Do enjoy watching a bit of baseball (highlights only because I live in South Africa) and football (both 'American' and 'Soccer) from time to time...
    But I am by no means a sports fan and of I go months without watching that is also ok...

Road Racing. I grew up as a sickly child (asthma) so "active" sports were out of the question. There were drugs coming on the market at that time that helped a lot, but they were banned as "performance enhancing" from high school and college sports. But not banned in racing. So, my love for racing, once I got out of the house took off. Worked as a corner Marshall, Grid, tech, you name it till I could afford a car. When I finally got it I had been married 10 years and had two daughters. Still driving the same car now in vintage events 30 years later.

My favorite sport starts with G and rhymes with Runs.
    Jon

Aspiring Member
    Cycling. I get to wear spandex and shave my legs and nobody bats an eyelid!

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    My favorite sport starts with G and rhymes with Runs.
    Jon
    Mine too
    Joan58

I like golf but haven't had the time lately. I used to follow tennis and soccer at one time.

I got this out of my system years ago, I played women's hockey, a rough game by any standards.

I played tennis with the girls, dressed of course and I was seconded into a netball team as well.

The other teams never knew of the ring in.

Yep! It was fun in those days. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

In younger days, I was into motor sports - two wheels, four wheels, boats, was an avid downhill skier and sailor. I'm still involved in auto racing, though no longer as a driver.
    When it comes to actual participation, it's clay sports (trap, skeet, sporting clays) and the occasional varmint hunt.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    MMOs. Hey, eSports, ya know?

Where i can look like this:

IMG_1123.jpg

Please note perfect accessorization with my war horse.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan58 View Post
    Mine too

Same here

golf but unfortunatel as a man

Hunting and most of all fishing trying to find that stream that holds brook trout

Mine is Highland games, we drink scotch and throw heavy shitIMG_0797.jpg
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

I love to do competition shooting. Started out doing civil war weapon shooting and now thinking about moving on the cowboy action shooting. Maybe my persona for it will be a salon girl!!!!!

Platinum Member
    My favorite sport right now is taking a deep breath in the morning and exhaling onto the bathroom mirror. Hopefully I fog up the mirror. Right now it's 100% successful. My favorite sport use to be baseball until I moved the the Pacific Northwest and found there are only two minor league teams to attend; Tacoma Triple A and the Seattle Mariners.

Does buying dresses and lingerie on eBay constitute a sport?

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I ran track as a sprinter from 3rd grade until my Junior year of high school. I concurrently played handball (no pun intended), single wall and 4 wall, in high and college and was ranked second at my college in Brooklyn, N.Y. I was also a right full back on my college's very first Soccer team. In my 30's I got into cycling and yes, shaved my legs for that. All these sports had no height requirements and now that I think about it, all required shorts. Not very girly but I'm not one for sitting around for long. Just this last weekend, I spent all Saturday playing some serious ping pong with grandchildren and their parents. Undefeated!