Thread: What's Your Favorite Sport?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's Your Favorite Sport?

I always liked playing sports as a boy, and now that I'm spending more and more time as a woman these days, I've gotten hooked on finding ways to play sports as a girl. Jogging came first - putting together a cute running skirt with a sports bra and girly sneakers, and a visor over an old wig (I don't even wear makeup when I run now) then I went through a phase doing floor exercises in a leotard and danskin tights. Next I became obsessed with finding a woman's swimsuit that fit me, and eventually I found the courage to lay out by the pool in my apartment complex, so much fun! It was only a matter of time before my inner woman convinced me to buy some used ladies golf clubs on Craigslist, and after I scored a skort and matching top (and a pair of lady footjoys at a discount golf outlet) it was off to the ladies tees, and I've had a blast playing with my best tgirl friend and sometimes just pulling a cart as a single. But my absolute favorite sport is tennis, which is a challenge because you have to find someone to play with who's not too good, and courts nearby, not to mention a killer tennis dress! So I don't get to play that often, but this week I had a wonderful time playing with another tgirl who's way better than me, but we had time for girltalk after every other game, and I wished we could have played all day....sports are a great way to keep your girlish figure, what's your favorite?
    Attached Images Attached Images