Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Your Favorite Sport?

Yoga.

I go nominally in male mode, but typically wear girls tight yoga pants or capris in pink, purple or blue along with matching racerback tops.

I talk about this a lot, but I keep meaning to take some pictures.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Haven't really played sports in a long time. Last time was soccer in high school. Hmmm maybe my legs would look better in some shorter soccer shorts. But I recently bought a punching bag to tone up my body, and have fun kicking hypothetical butt. Haven't yet but would to throw on some Capri workout pants, racer back for my workout!

Love baseball, always been my favorite sport, though I was never all that good. Just not that coordinated! As far as athletics I run and do a lot of gym sessions these days, and do a lot of spin type of classes with my SO.

Speaking of sports I am watching the NBA finals right now.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'm not a big sports fan, but I dig football (American) if I really had to choose one.

Aside from sports, kind of, I really love exercising; I've been thinking about getting a running skirt.
    I never exercise in anything fem, but such a skirt I might consider.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Obstacle Course Racing - only volunteering as a cheerleader!
    This was at Conquer The Gauntlet yesterday in Roanoke, TX.
    It was very muddy and at least four people mentioned the fact that they could see my panties.
    The climb to the top of this obstacle was very steep. So if you can imagine the view coming up... ;-)

CTG 03.jpg
    CTG 06.jpgCTG 04.jpg
    Last edited by Marcelo; 06-04-2017 at 09:45 PM.

I Have always wanted to ride a bicycle in a long flowing dress. Does that count as sport? I am also pretty good at jumping to conclusions.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Gymnastics, equestrian vaulting and ballett... too bad I suck at all of the three, but any sports where I can wear a lot of spandex and pantyhose is for me

Baseball, easily.

I was a hockey goaltender both competitive and recreational for many years. Old injuries and new injuries caught up to me, and I hung up the pads 9 seasons ago. A lot of good things, and even more good times were had while playing hockey. I'm also an avid motorcyclist, bit of a track rat, and in my younger days, rode enduros (cross country) and hare scrambles. I am a huge MotoGP and World SBK fan. None of those sports have had a significant impact on my crossdressing, but I was both shocked and intrigued when I learned Mike Duff had become Michelle Duff.

Karen

I love soccer
    But I also pay attention to NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB

Weightlifting and the occasional long bike ride. But really just going to the gym a few times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha Storm View Post
    I love soccer.
    Top 5 factors to be great at soccer:
    5) good genes
    4) nutrition
    3) attitude, desire
    2) training, coaching, practice
    1) acting lessons

My favorite sports is soccer, and while it's too far a stretch for me to imagine playing en femme - as a goalkeeper, diving probably doesn't play well with a wig staying in place - I was an assistant manager of a soccer retailer in my 20's. It was awesome to have an entire retail store full of stuff as well as a size run kit from our team sales department to fuel my imagination.

I've never really been great at sports, but I used to really enjoy running. I really like running in a skirt because it makes me feel dramatic.

Benchrest - a sport that can be done from a sitting position
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

traditional archer here.

Over my life i have spent alot of time watching sports. Armature and Pro. I do play if thats what you call it Golf. You would understand if you watched me play. I tend to like College american Football, Basketball, and baseball.

Equestrian sport here. I ride and jump horses. I don't present as female, but dress effeminate. Tight ladies breeches, (even some in pink!) and half-zip technical shirts in pink and other girly colours. Would like to wear a formal ladies outfit for riding, but might have to do that on my own as would not be acceptable for competition in public.

Junior Member Brandy Fromdaburg's Avatar
    Scuba diving. I have worn panties under my wetsuit and had my toenails painted on numerous dives. Does that count?

Sports? Mmmmm...... Nope.

Girl/woman watching? Photograph, which I know is not a sport. Oh and my latest GEOCaching. It gets me out of the house (in drab).
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 07-04-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.