Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maria to the rescue!!!!!

Maria to the rescue!!!!!

My wife called me last night and asked me if I was home from work yet and to wait for her because she was almost home. She came home and almost broke the door down when she entered, she was all excited because the top supervisors came from overseas and were impressed with the numbers and the condition of the warehouse and invited the office staff for dinner tonight to whoever can make it under the short notice. I looked at her and told her that was great and asked her why it was so important for me to wait for her and what she wanted from me. She looked at me straight in the eye and told me she needed a big favour, I told her she knows I will do anything for her, she asked me to set her up. I said what did she mean by that, she said she needed me to dress her, she doesn't own any up to date skirts and dresses and wanted me to dress her. Not believing her, but by the look of the sweat running down her face I knew she was serious.
    I automatically went to work and layed out some outfits and jewelry, and opened the vault to my best hosiery. Once she was ready and at the front door looking herself in the mirror about to leave she thanked me and that she owes me big time. I kissed her goodbye and when she left I don't know why but I couldn't hold it back and I started tearing up and almost a uncomfortable urge to cry. Almost like I know how hard it must be for her to live with me and how accepting she is and for I first time it felt like it was for the good and it or once payed off and I was able to help her. Thanks for listening.

That is so cool.

At least the last four dresses my wife wore for events such as weddings I felt didn't fit her right.

When she would tell me she was going dress shopping I would ask if I could help and she would say "NO".

She felt I had no clue, LOL
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I love that story, Maria. How cool is it that a couple has let go of all the cultural hangups to the point where this could happen?

Awesome story Maria. And to think some GG's don't want a Crossdresser for a husband.
    Angie

Way cool.story. how fun for you.

Amanda

Well done...both of you.

That is an awesome story!!

It is always good to hear when someone's marriage/relationship is going as it should, with each member supporting and loving the other as best they can.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

May the rest of your relationship be as rewarding as it was last night.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like a great marriage! Hugs to both Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    You certainly earned your "S" and cape today !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Maria a very good story of how when couples work together it's to the good of both. Sounds like she appreciates you and your dressing. If more spouses realized what they gain in have a CD other they'd be happier. Especially in an example like mine where we can both wear the same tops hose and etc. just think of all the clothes we could accumulate. Once again enjoyed the read of Maria to the rescue.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Great story Maria, and great SO too. You have it made darling, best of wishes to y'all .

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    That is a great story Maria, it must be so nice to be able to share something like that with you wife.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Thanks for sharing such a heart warming moment with us Maria. Kudos to you both.

Karen

Lovely story. It is great that you were able to work together.

Banned Read only
    That's was a terrific story of acceptance. I wish my wife had an interest in my cross dressing. She and I wear the same size in many labels. Surely she would find something to wear among my 157 dresses!

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I guess the dog was cutting onions. Screen is blurry.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , That was such a wonderful story, And I know that you were so happy to help.

Last Sunday My DA/DTWife wore a new top out to a family Mothers Day Dinner and the top had Gold trim
    and all of her jewelry is white gold and she asked is she could borrow a gold necklace, earrings & a bracelet,
    I was so happy I said that they are yours to keep but she gave them back that Evening......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gosh hon this made me tear up too! Wonderful to hear...... Great post.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Gold Member
    Most of the times my wife and I where going to a special occasion;
    She always asked for a new pair of pantie-hose.
    She did not wear them in her day job, (Driving a School Bus),
    But when we going out, it was "Honey, have you got an extra par of Hose???
    I always came through.
    I Miss her.
    Rader

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What a great way to share your experience. Careful though or your good wife will be borrowing all your favourite outfits..

That really is a good story and maybe a big shift in her acceptance. Well done

Maria....that is such a kewl story..congrats, twice over.

One of my biggest surprises from my wonderful, loving but very strict DADT wife was a couple years ago when we had to go to a wake and she got a run in her hose when putting on her only pair of black pantyhose, a situation that went sorta like this:
    wife: 'dammit, I ruined my hose' and starts looking for more, which she doesn't have because she generally dislikes hosiery...
    wife: starts looking at me funny and then: 'honey, do you have any black hose?'
    me: 'ahhh....yeah, but....ahh... they're not pantyhose, they are stockings, like, the ones that need to be held up with a girdle or something'
    wife: 'well, what do you have to hold them up?'
    me: 'ahhh...several things, but not sure if you would like any of them. Would u like to try a garter belt?'
    wife: 'well, if I have to, I mean, I can't go barelegged and we're already almost late'
    me: go to 'my' closet, pull out garter belt and brand new pair of Berkshire non-stretch black stockings and give them to her...
    wife, three minutes later: 'this is nice...I kinda like this'
    wife after we got home several hours later: 'honey, do you have more of these? if yes, can I keep them?'

Priceless.....utterly priceless
    Have fun and enjoy the moment, and (tee hee), I gotta ask: did it get better when she came home??

Maria,
    Great story !
    So it was like sending her off to the prom? Did you get pictures?

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Wow, Maria and Helen, absolutely fabulous and fantastic stories. I hope you get to be 'handy' more often.
    Maria, I hope you get to dress your wife more often, wow.
    Helen, I just can't believe that your wife had to try a garter and stockings, what a dream...