Thread: Best shopping troll ever :)

Best shopping troll ever :)

I'm prepping for a long visit with friends in early June, I was told that due to my "figure problem" they were figuring that hot tub wasn't their standard clothing optional setting -
    So I went shopping for a swim mini / board shorts & and a tankini top a couple of days ago, I was in shorts (I keep my legs waxed), a t shirt, hoodie, head scarf, posts in my ears...but not full war paint.
    I'm looking in one rack and hear hey Susie - check the homo looking at bikinis
    I look over and there is a slovenly, morbidly obese woman, standing next to a slightly more slovenly, somewhat heavier woman who is chortling.
    I've had it - so I stand up and say actually I'm transgendered, not gay, and what exactly does my life cost you - ten cents, a quarter?
    she goes huh? ( I suspect she wanted me to back off or run for it )
    I said does my life affect you in any way
    She says You look ridiculous and makes some comment about my brows looking better than hers (very true )
    The other women shopping in the section have noticed the disagreement, and sort of moved away from the path of me and the troll
    Like I said I've had it, I look and say Oh wow, Sweetie, your right - Try (name of nail spa) Nails, on street address, ask for Mei she's not in on Tuesday - she'll fix your brows right up
    Several women laugh, the troll turns purple and storms off with her companion.
    I keep shopping having entered the seventh circle of hell labeled womens swimwear
    Last edited by rachael.davis; 05-16-2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: don't use *** just say what you mean

Sometimes confrontations do work out to your advantage.

Have you ever been cornered by any of them though?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

At a different time(boy was I in denial) I probably would pay money for a physical confrontation, I've kind of moved very far away from alpha preditor, but I've kind of had it with the alternative of becoming an absolute Priscilla
    stuff comes in some flavors I'm not really willing to chew

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    What a cool story Rachael, it just goes to show most people really don't get us because they assume so much but when we can set them straight well I love it and you handled it quite nicely
    Rachel Leigh

I am not confrontational but I think you did the right thing meeting the situation head on! Bravo for you! I am hoping that if it occurs I will be able to handle it in a similar manner! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Give 'em hell girl you rock. It was their lack of self confidence and need to be, in their mind, better than some one else. That is where most bigots are. The need to put some one else down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r gutsy T, Rachael.

But, for those that shop in vanilla stores that don't pass; dressed, partially dressed, or in drab, drama is always a possibility. If you're adverse to that, shop in thrifts, online, or very carefully! As I do.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm glad you stood up for yourself and let those mean ladies have it.
    I have posted a few times here where I had to defend myself from idiots like that.
    Like you I have reached a point I'm not willing to do nothing when I come in contact with people like that.
    I have returned a few barbs at women with great results.
    We were in a car dealers waiting room with 8 other people to set the scene.
    One lady had made a snide comment about me having red polish on my toenails and I let her finish.
    I calmly said sooo lets talk about those brown cracked thingies on your toes and FYI wear some closed shoes next time so you don't gross people out.
    The young girl two seats away started giggling and leaned over and motioned me for a high five hand slap.
    I hate to be that way but sometimes you have no choice.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.

Oo-OOO-oo-wee! Remind me to never say anything unkind about y'all's presentation. Well done, Tracii and Rachel.

Rachel, I was attacked once for having shaved legs. I attacked right back. Sometime you just have to stand up to bullies.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

you can only made to feel bad or inferior if you let someone do that , some people are only happy when they can trash someone else ---- so that others will not pay attention to their shortcomings, as an aside I was in a soma store last year and this guy was in there with his wife and noticed me coming out of the fitting room , and to show how morrally macho he was he asked me rather loudly --are you wearing a bra? I replied why yes of course don't you? his wife had a heck of a laugh at the comeback to him congrats on standing your ground

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have a couple of generic loud comebacks just for people like this. They work in drab or drag. Simply shout LOUDLY:

A: NO I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!

B: IF YOU EVER TRY TO COME NEAR MY FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AGAIN......

C: NO, I DO NOT KNOW WHICH VENEREAL DISEASE IT IS THAT YOU HAVE!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Allison I love those comebacks.

Well done Rachel, it sounds like your just lucky they didn't try sit on you
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Becky - thinking on it they were sort of somo-esqe, thank all Gods they weren't wearing fundoshi.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Add on - If this came across as a "fat shaming" post my sincere apologies, I have a number of friends who are heavy, and take care of themselves. It was more a "slovenly / can no longer give a damn about my appearance" shaming - but I sort of doubt that was possible.

add on - due to intestinal fortitude and endless searching I finally found a pair of board shorts, and a really cute top. For my next trick I wan to meet whoever it was that decided florescent lighting was a good idea for fitting rooms.
    Seventh circle of hell - ladies swimwear

two days to liftoff!

Rachel, nice going. LOL what a way to shutdown a troll.
    Part Time Girl