Thread: I wish for one day!

I wish for one day!

I would love to have one day when I can just go out and be me...go shopping for everything feminine until my heart is content...maybe get a nice mani / pedi followed by a nice massage...stop for a nice glass of wine at a small sidewalk café and do something I love to do and that is people watch...not to judge anyone but just to appreciate everyone and who they choose to be....what I would give for those simple things....

Only thing stopping you from that day is you. I realize thats easier said than done, But go out and make it happen girl!!

You can do it. Not likely to run into anyone you know from your home town.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Hi Misty, I just posted my experience of spending the last three days spent as April at an event called Gal's Spring fling. In that time I had breakfast lunch and dinner out in restaurants on all 3 days,had a makeover at a store that was a 10 minute walk from the hotel we were staying at, went to a dance at the local Legion spent 3 hours trying on tons of outfits at a Sears department store and got to be a model in a fashion show, having the support and experience of the other girls that attended made all the difference for me by the end of the first day I was so relaxed I couldn't believe it, the rest of the weekend was fantastic and I never once cared what anyone on the street was thinking I just did my thing and had fun. Try finding an event like that in your area and go being with other girls makes it so much easier and much more fun. Believe me I didn't want the weekend to end and can't wait to do it again.
    "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."- Einstein

Everyone should get to do that at least once in a lifetime... hope you get your chance one day Misty
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Misty,
    One day it may happen, first up, get out the front door dressed do some window shopping or go to the supermarket at dusk....., is a good time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty2215 View Post
    what I would give for those simple things....
    Not to be unkind, but apparently what you won't give is permission to yourself to do those things. I know it's daunting -- it was daunting for each of us who have done it. You know your reasons for denying yourself that and I'm sure they're valid. You'll do it when you're ready. But it seems self-deluding to say "what I would give..." when all you need to give is permission to yourself.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    'What I would give', usually alludes to something that is out of reach, what you desire isn't. It just takes the nerve (if that is the right word) to do it and get out there. I am fairly new to going out, done it several times, but five months ago I wouldn't have stepped outside the door. You can do it, when you're ready.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Thos e are simple things. Give yourself permission to do that and try to just go and be happy. If you are closeted That front door is the barrier.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree you need to give yourself permission.
    We all know how hard it seems at first and we have all been there but we did it and we are proof it can be done.
    If you don't "pass" well so what? Many of us don't but that has never stopped us.
    Give yourself the chance to enjoy life for once.

What is stopping you?

Now to be fair, Misty may live in a place where presenting en femme could get her arrested or lynched. Her info does say she doesn't live in the US so you might want to give her a break that there may be more reasons than a lack of resolve keeping her from expressing herself.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Biggest block is obviously fear.

Some get out there quicker, but it took me nearly three years from my very first time dressing up to doing stand-up and YouTube videos en femme.

Recommendations:
    Start slow and have condidemce.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    She lives in Southeast Asia so just where in Southeast Asia may be paramount in this case.
    Thailand? Vietnam? Cambodia? they could all have different outlooks on TG people.