Thread: You Make Me Fell Like A Natural Woman

You Make Me Fell Like A Natural Woman

I was listening to one of my favorite oldies channels on the car radio the other day and Aretha Frankiln's song " You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman" came on. As I listened, I smiled thinking about starting the dressing up process by putting on a pretty pair of Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau nylon briefs and my perfect 42 A bra and how those two undergarments made me feel like that natural woman. So, just for grins, what makes you feel like a "natural" woman?

Lacey, I like the song, but I am more a fan of Shania Twain's "Man. I feel like a women."
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Lacey & Jamie , The both are my favorites......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Here's an old......"I enjoy being a girl", from the movie Flower Drum Somg. Google it and listen. It really describes my fem side.

I like Shania's also. I guess my forms and feeling the weight added there makes me feel natural. The feel of my lipstick on my lips and then seeing the imprint on my morning coffee makes me also feel good. I really don't think I've ever felt 100% natural though but more like a simulation.

Basically when I'm fulfilling the role.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Love that Shania song and in fact met her once and got a picture with her en drab of course, but for me I have to say wearing a bra really makes me feel like a women, I love how it feels and looks everytime I'm wearing one

Just painting my toenails,makes we feel feminine

For me there are days no matter how I dressed I fell like a woman. But when I get all gussied up I fell a lot more sexy.as a woman. It seems rare that I am masculine any more. I wonder as that gender fluid switch switch off. But one day it will return. But it feels better as a woman.
    Part Time Girl

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I agree Shania Twain rawks \m/,I wonder if she has any relation to Samuel Clemens?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

The whole package makeup, heels,forms,and a skirt while Aerosmith is playing makes me feel like a natural woman.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I pretty much have to be fully dolled up in order to feel the closest to "natural".

However, putting on mascara and lipstick, essentially the final two touches, is a real femme feeling to me.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    When I'm getting ready (I'm an all or nothing type) I start to feel womanly when the tuck and boobs are done, but only when everything is right am I happy
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    I don't know if Id say i feel like a natural woman, but when people don't even blink when I'm out.....makes me feel like I'm doing something right haha

Whenever in am en femme or underdressed with bra & panties.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Since I've never been a "natural woman", how would I know if I've ever felt like one?

On the other hand, when I put my fem suit on and look in the mirror? I KNOW I look like one!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I know how I feel but do not know how a natural woman feels! Just be you and enjoy what you feel! Relax and enjoy what you feel and just flow along on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

So many things, it doesn't take much. From putting on a bra to shaving my underarms.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You "think" you feel like a natural woman but then again how would you know for sure?

Banned Read only
    I knew right off when starting to read this post that some would scrutinize it and take it apart for what it was not intended to be. The intent of Lacey New's post was "as you start putting on female clothing it does change one's mind set and feelings to starting to feel feminine as if you were a woman or just like a woman" like how a woman feels when dressed in female clothing. In Other Words the CD would be feeling just as she does simply because they are dressed in the same thing; they both are feeling the bra, panties, hose, ear rings dangling, etc. so the CD has the same feelings of being a woman as the GG does. Also dressed as a woman you immediately take on female mannerisms by how you walk, how you set, balance when walking in heels, checking your makeup, etc. We aren't trying to get into her head and have the same emotional/mental problems women have such as the woman at work that is jealous of me or why am I starting to get wrinkles in my face. Not hard, just don't over analyze everything and be so damn critical.

And Lacey I along with many others feel the same way you do when getting dressed or the enjoyment we feel while wearing female clothing. Man, it feels good to feel like a woman. Wonder if Shania had CD's in mind when she sang this, probably not.

Too much deep analysis here.......

Me I feel like I think a woman feels in my mind I feel great and at ease.

Quite often I do look like a woman although words fail me......

That is if I open my mouth in conversation. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think I feel like a woman therefore I do feel like one. Perhaps a GG feels different, I don't care I feel great feeling the way I do and I KNOW that men don't feel like this
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I would love to meet Shania, tell her, love her song too. Saw her on AXS channel not too long ago, so beautiful and so sexy.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    Here's an old......"I enjoy being a girl", from the movie Flower Drum Somg. Google it and listen. It really describes my fem side.
    That song was actually written by two men......composer Richard Rodgers and lyricist Oscar Hammerstein to be exact .

It actually refers to a stereotypical female of that era, as filtered through the minds of the male composers,
    The interesting thing is, many females (and men) bought into that stereotype .
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 05-19-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: spelling

good for you Becky.. enjoy the moment. be safe... Karrin

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    I think I feel like a woman therefore I do feel like one. Perhaps a GG feels different, I don't care I feel great feeling the way I do and I KNOW that men don't feel like this
    There's an, "I feel like", statement I can identify with completely. Well said, Becky!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!