Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you identify as a crossdresser and have a boyfriend?

Aspiring Member
    I am a weird Male, I am Married to a Woman, only thing about me I wear feminine things sometimes, in the past few Months I bought a dozen Women camisoles, I love them.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

To those still wondering, I can testify from experience that the fantasy is almost always better than the reality, but only because it's so difficult to find a guy interested in more than cheap sex. Nearly impossible, ime. I've had guy friends (gay) with whom I've socialized, mostly platonic (although even some of them have hit on me) and none of them interested in an ongoing boyfriend/gurlfriend relationship. "Straight" or gay, I think they're all a little freaked about social repercussions and that stigma is just too big a hurdle even for the ones who might otherwise be interested. Their fear is understandable, I think, but I also can't help but feel they're missing out on something special. Too bad.

What a fantastic idea. And you know something Paula, I also can see you living a fulfilled life as a married women without SRS as a passable crossdresser. For me, in another time and place, this would have been totally possible. I would find that living with a CD women as man and wife would be heavenly. If only.

Jerry

My SO is a guy. I'm probably bisexual as I have had crushes on girls in the past, but I've always tended to lean more towards guys. I don't really want to be loved as a woman. Dressing just isn't something I associate with sex or romance. It's an innocent hobby I've had since I was a kid. I just want to be cute sometimes. That's all there is to it.

For me, I'm a married crossdresser (in the closet) who positively thrives on the romantically notion of meeting my ideal man. I know it's a fantasy though. My introduction story to the forum explains it all. It'll almost certainly never, ever happen. Maybe in another life.

I've thought about this a lot. I know that many crossdressers are attracted to men, some only when they're presenting as female. I just don't. There's nothing about males that I find physically attractive. It's not that I am hung up about it. If I am tempted by something, I will indulge in it unless there's a good reason not to, but you could put that chiseled stud right in front of me and ...nothing.

I used to be a bit of a tart in my younger years and while I enjoyed sex with men I could never imagine being in an actual relationship with one although I did try once. For me it's more about being accepted and loved for the whole of who I am. The more I get that from my wife, the less I seek it from others. I've always had a thing for older grandfatherly gents who enjoy the company of a feminine man and have met a couple of extremely nice men over the years that I still keep in contact with. Both are very sweet and nurturing which is something my fem side seems to need. I'm probably still working out some unresolved daddy issues LOL!

Nope, and I'm pretty sure my wife would have some rather strenuous objections if I did.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I an fortunate to be happily married and also have a boyfriend. We make love 2 to 3 nights a week at his house . We have had a few threesomes with my wife, it was weird at first but now it is very erotic having my wife watching me make love with another man

sounds yummi

Good morning Paula,

I have waited a while to answer this thread as I was reluctant to give it a try. I have gone out as Sarah on many occasions over the past years with other Tgirl friends and my inner female self has really emerged with them. It is not just the cloths, but also that long suppressed women deep inside. I have no desire to date a man when I am in my own guy mode even though I have a lot of male friends. But as Sarah, it was at first a fantasy that was always there and then an urge to see what it would be like. One of my dear Tgirl friends offered to fulfill that fantasy last month while I was traveling home from a trip. He morphed into his guy mode to take Sarah out on a date to be wined and dined. It was a wonderful evening with him as he went out of his way to treat Sarah like a women and we both parted later that night fulfilled. It was like having an affair with me as the women.

Looking back, it will be a highpoint in Sarah's bank of memories and maybe to be repeated again with the right type of classy gentleman.
    Last edited by Vintage4sarah; 06-06-2017 at 05:13 AM.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Hi Paula,

I have had similar thoughts about having a boyfriend while I am dressed like a woman. Is it just a fantasy, or would it complete me as a woman? It would have to be a loving relationship with a man who could understand the complex feelings of a crossdresser. I am a true believer that it is love, not the matter of what sex the partner is to complete your life.
    May all of our desires, and dreams come true someday.

All the best in love, and in life.

Rebecca
    Last edited by Rebecca W.; 05-23-2017 at 04:05 AM. Reason: ok

I can see your point about a man but I can tell you with the right women it is the best. I find women very attractive , more so then men.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

No, not really. The weird thing is, when I'm out dressed, especially in clubs with a mixed crowd of homosexual and heterosexual men, couples and women, I get hit by men regularly. They start chatting and want to touch me. But I'm not into men at all. I find only women attractive.
    A few weeks ago, a guy started chatting with me, while his wife was only one table away. Her asked me to come to my hotel later.
    That was very strange, I gave him the best possible answer, to leave me and go back to his attractive wife.

I am involved with a female life partner.

Given the chance, and her approval, I absolutely would hook up with the right man.

Prior to this relationship, in another committed relationship with a woman, she had no trouble with me being with men, in fact a few times we played together with a guy. I enjoyed it immensely.

Paula,
    What you are feeling and thinking of is natural. Not all cross dressers feel this way but some do and I have come across at least one long-lasting relationship between a male and a cross dresser. To be loved by a male as a woman is a reality for some CDers and a fantasy for many. I hope you will be able to explore these feelings. As Jean said in her reply, "no big deal".

As Jean Marie, I do enjoy the attentions of a man, but in actuality it is more likely that my guy side would be in a relationship with a gender gifted lady.

Aspiring Member
    I certainly do identify as a crossdresser, but I have no sexual interest in men.
    I love women, and I understand they want to be loved by a man who will love them, protect them and respect them. I want to be that man who women will love, respect and honor. I want to be that man, but I want to crossdress too.

I am a crossdresser and I am pansexual. A boyfriend probably not but being with a man yes...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I think many here have the fantasy of being the woman in the relationship but would never ever act on it in real life.
    Agreed, having a fantasy is one thing acting on it is a whole different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Cheli View Post
    If anything, I imagine having a pseudo lesbian relationship with a woman. Which isn't to say I haven't had certain fantasies involving men, but ultimately, I prefer women.
    When dressed enfemme I'm still attracted to my wife and would love to be her pseudo lesbian lover.

i went out to a club in London this past Dec. I saw males kissing on the CD's and trans-women that were there. I saw hugging and dancing and physical contact but I experienced none of it. I was curious what i'd have done if it had happened as I was fully dressed and made over and looked good if I may say. All I got was a "hello" from a guy in 3 hours I was there. Part of me wanted to have the attnention of the males that were giving the attention to the other girls just to see what it's like and what would I do. I guess I will have to guess what I'd do as nothing happened. I do like women but when dressed...there's a part of me that fantasizes that I am a woman and would do what a woman does with a man.

I am very fortunate, I am bisexual, and a swinger so I have girlfriends and boyfriends and my wife .., now where I'm never really trested tenderly with "making love" that's only reserved for the wife..but my boyfriends they do make sure that I feel feminine when I am dressed up. I like to be touched very softly and my clothes and lingerie tenderly pulled from my body
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

Ah-May-Lee
    I am a trans girl and I have had BF's in the past. The last one was abusive so I don't want anyone ever again. I'd rather be alone.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Junior Member Brandy Fromdaburg's Avatar
    I'm pan sexual. I prefer women and other crossdressers but I also enjoy sex with men. With women and other cd's there is a physical attraction and sometimes an emotional one too. I have no physical attraction to men whatsoever. It strictly about the sex. The only part of a man's body that turns me on is what is between his legs.

Wife supports my CD and once set me up with a guy when I was in male mode, so so. Once when I was younger had the hots for a guy I knew but never went for it, even though wife was cool if it was a one time thing, o well. Had one experience as a CD with another CD, fun time, but I still perfer GG over any male. Do enjoy being my wife's lez lover.