Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't want you Crossdressing so I throw all your male clothing away, leaving you ..

Banned Spammer

Red face I don't want you Crossdressing so I throw all your male clothing away, leaving you ..

With female only clothing.

She even destroyed my credit cards and everything so that it would take a while for me to replace everything.

Has this happened to anyone?

It happened to me once with an xgirl friend who found out by accident about my CDing.
    Some women's clothing you can get away with as a man like some jeans and trousers. Most women jackets,coats and blouses are the hardest to get away with as a man.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-19-2017 at 02:55 AM.

I do not know what you did, but I would have dressed fully and gone shopping for some male clothes(yes I still need a male identity!)! Isn't that interesting as it is the opposite of what we usually do!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Sounds more like a forced feminization fantasy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    DIVORCE, your credit cards too, as a human being you don't need her or being treating like this.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I assume this is a fantasy situation ?

It's life in the closet. If you r going to continue, these kind of things r going to happen. Look at it as a fresh start. Think about what u want and how u want to live. It's your life live it the way u want.

She threw away all your male clothing? Am I missing something here? Where's the problem in that?

Actually when I divorced, I paid off all of my credit cards and told them to close the accounts. Did not need to have that issue. But she outed me to everybody. Yours sounds like forced femniniziation. Did she really do that?
    Part Time Girl

Maybe her way of making you embarrassed by not being able to charge anything and also having you under her control. Sort of I got you by the tail and you'll be embarrassed by having to wear only your girly things for awhile. Weird anyway you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I assume this is a fantasy situation ?
    Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Did this really happen?

It's just hard to imagine logistically how she could have made this happen. So if did, I love to hear how she pulled it off and why she had all your credit cards (which can be reissued immediately).

And secondly, and probably more importantly, it just doesn't make any sense. When I hear about women purging their husbands/SO's girl stuff, it's definitely irrational and kind of insane for them to do it, but it least I can understand the motives. They hate the clothes, they know it took time and money to accumulate, and there may be an emotional attachment to the clothes, etc. But her diabolical plan as described just doesn't make any sense. It would be so easy for any man to walk into a thrift store with 50 bucks and at least put together enough men's clothes that you wouldn't have to just wear the women's clothes she left. Maybe Dr. Evil helped her come up with this plan!
    Last edited by Leelou; 05-19-2017 at 05:31 PM.

If this actually happened, you might want to get as far away from this woman, as fast as you can, before she poisons your oatmeal.

If a woman didn't want her male SO crossdressing, why would she toss out all of his male clothing and destroy his means to replace the items? That doesn't make sense.
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

Banned Spammer
    It takes time to get credit cards reissued​ but bank cards at some bank will issue you a temporary card.
    I had a stash of emergency​ clothing .
    I believe she did try to posion me. My hormones levels had went into some free fall.i did not know if it's workers comp claim are personal.
    She is narcissistic I did not really want her around me.
    I have to wear special clothing at my pharmasuitical company job to prevent contamination.No one really is able to dress in street clothes unless in a meeting.
    Unfortunately the story is real.she try to embarrass me to get her way but I had a few emergency backup plans.

Clothing outlets have cheap clothes. I went to Tijuana around San yashadaro to get some cheap clothing at outlets.
    I had just made $2500+ doing event makeup now all that has to go on men's clothing.
    At work I can wear the same clothing everyday for a week cause no will ever see it and I don't get it dirty are smelly in that amount of time.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-20-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Can't quite make up my mind here, but I'm calling shenanigans!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Not sure I totally get whats going on here but I would put a boot in her hind end and call the law on her.
    Theft of Credit cards and clothing I'm pretty sure she is bat shit crazy.

Banned Spammer
    Some kinda messes up punishment? I don't really get it.
    But she doesn't sound like a healthy relationship partner right there
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 05-21-2017 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Duplicated lines

Banned Spammer
    Jodie Lynn on a stump. LOL lol lol

It happened and she is just crazy.
    Multiple personalities.
    I got mostly over it with occasional rememberance
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-20-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Banned Spammer
    [QUOTE=reinasblack;4102104]It takes time to get credit cards reissued​ but bank cards at some bank will issue you a temporary card.
    I had a stash of emergency​ clothing .
    I believe she did try to posion me. My hormones levels had went into some free fall.i did not know if it's workers comp claim are personal.

Wait I have to ask what does this sentence mean?
    Poison you? Really and how does a poison affect hormone levels?
    What does workers comp have to do with any of this?

Banned Spammer
    Some chemicals at work can effect hormones levels.
    Some poisons effect hormones.
    Unless I have more proof I just don't take that any further.

When I first read your post I thought you were a female dressing as a male. That made more sense to me.
    The normal logic is to get ride of the offending attire.
    "Then she walked out" Did she come back?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Spammer
    I'm just not getting what the point is.

If a woman didn't want her male SO crossdressing, why would she toss out all of his male clothing and destroy his means to replace the items? That doesn't make sense.
    It's a matter of control and humiliation. I don't know the circumstances. But a lot of women stay with a guy because they don't have a job, or make enough to live on their own. A lot of domestic assaults occur because couples can't get along, and can't afford to live separately.
    Last edited by MelanieAnne; 05-22-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Banned Spammer
    If a guy used a woman like that he would be chastised for being lazy.

I am still following this to figure it all out... I admit, I am unclear as to whats happening

Banned Spammer
    Same here, I'm clueless really.
    Some sentences have nothing to do with the subject matter and thats what I find confusing.