Thread: I don't want you Crossdressing so I throw all your male clothing away, leaving you ..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Spammer

Red face I don't want you Crossdressing so I throw all your male clothing away, leaving you ..

With female only clothing.

She even destroyed my credit cards and everything so that it would take a while for me to replace everything.

Has this happened to anyone?

It happened to me once with an xgirl friend who found out by accident about my CDing.
    Some women's clothing you can get away with as a man like some jeans and trousers. Most women jackets,coats and blouses are the hardest to get away with as a man.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-19-2017 at 02:55 AM.