Thread: The Should I tell my mom and sister Thread part 2

The Should I tell my mom and sister Thread part 2

Lately I have been having a couple dreams where my mom and sister(17) penetrate my...room and discovered my secret.

In my last dream my sister found an intimate item. My response was incredibly coy followed by a sense of pride when i said "you should see all the other stuff i have, it's more than you can possibly imagine"

The dream then cuts to mom digging through my room (which btw is very insecure and you could sneeze and find panties) and asking me a weird question
    "Do you want to be a girlfriend". I said no but there was a part of me trying to say yes.

I also had a unpleasant dream where my secret was being breached and I was trying really hard to stop my sister from entering. It was horrible, The sheer level of distress I felt was crazy. I had feelings of "don't do this to me, why are you doing this to me" but my plea's for mercy were never heard.

So of course I'm faced with the question, Do I open the can of worms now or continue to get interesting dreams.
    I know it would go over well, I'm 100% positive.

I'm more worried about things that I have taken for granted like the male ego, Masculinity, manly pursuits. Telling my mom and sister could be the final nail in the coffin that ends my ability to wear a mask and play my male role.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-19-2017 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Not so much information is required

They say you shouldn't tell as once the cats out of the bag you can't put it back in, I suspect that if your stash isn't well hidden your mother has probably Sussed you anyway, I've told both my mother and sister, I had a chat about stress and such like with my mother an just blurted out what I do to releave stress, she was fine with it and very surprised as to how feminine I can look, my sister was a little more difficult as I didn't want her to feel violated, I had to explain when it started and that it was her pantyhose and skirts I experimented with, she was cool though.
    I'm now contemplating telling my 23 year old son who has moved back home and makes my dressing very difficult, I don't know how to broach the subject and am sitting with him right now, I know he dabbled with panties a number of years ago but he'll clam up if I mention that, I don't think he's done it since. I'll think about it a while longer I think.
    So I think if you want to tell them, tell them but just remember the cat and the bag. Only you can gauge what their response is likely to be.

I don't think I will ever find the courage to say something so scary out of my mouth. I got a long history of keeping things I want to say to myself.

I guess I will just keep being careless until I am caught, It's bound to happen.

I'm also wearing scented lotion from Victoria Secret that might leave an aura of scent around me if I'm not careful xD

I can only hope that the dreams keep coming and push me to the edge.

Red Tea-My name is Michelle! I feel your pain! I live in the in-laws apartment of my parent's house,under perfect cover&I'm in the closet completely,absolute secrecy.My joy for many years has been being able to sneak into mothers closet&try on all of
    her dresses&shoes.I got bolder over the years&would lift a pkg of fresh pantyhose out of her drawer,and each morning,after she went to work,I would lock the house,pull down the blinds,go into Mothers closet&pick out a short mini skirt,silky blouse&a pair
    of heels&I'd shower first,shave&dry my hair,so I could sit at Mothers make-up table&play with one opf her wigs.I totally enjoy wearing pantyhose.I've been almost caught several times,but barely escaped,thank goodness
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Silver Member
    At your age (26-27), why are you living with your parents?
    Do you want to present more openly as a woman (get rid of your male mask)?
    You say your reveal to them would be 100% positive ... accepting?
    Do you have an SO who knows of your dressing?
    Just curious, as others may also be.

The more you can share with us, the more accurate suggestions may be.

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    Lately I have been having a couple dreams where my mom and sister(17) penetrate my...room and discovered my secret.
    Do they usually go through the house together, opening drawers and cabinets randomly? Sounds a bit odd.

There's no way to know why you have the dreams you do. So far, few have been able to steer their dreams to what they want to dream about.
    "Do you want to be a girlfriend". I said no but there was a part of me trying to say yes.
    The next question is, do you want to have sex with a man? Please remember, there's nothing wrong with that. But it will give you a better idea of who and what you are.

I also had a unpleasant dream where my secret was being breached and I was trying really hard to stop my sister from entering. It was horrible, The sheer level of distress I felt was crazy. I had feelings of "don't do this to me, why are you doing this to me" but my plea's for mercy were never heard.
    So you're afraid of coming out, even though you're absolutely sure that it will go over well. Perhaps you are still at a stage where YOU can't accept who and what you are, if you're sure that they're ok with it.

I'm more worried about things that I have taken for granted like the male ego, Masculinity, manly pursuits. Telling my mom and sister could be the final nail in the coffin that ends my ability to wear a mask and play my male role.
    Why would telling them affect you? After all, if they're so accepting, there should be no reason you can't feel free to express both male and female behavior whenever you feel like it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by immike View Post
    Red Tea-My name is Michelle! I feel your pain! I live in the in-laws apartment of my parent's house,under perfect cover&I'm in the closet completely,absolute secrecy.My joy for many years has been being able to sneak into mothers closet&try on all of
    her dresses&shoes.I got bolder over the years&would lift a pkg of fresh pantyhose out of her drawer,and each morning,after she went to work,I would lock the house,pull down the blinds,go into Mothers closet&pick out a short mini skirt,silky blouse&a pair
    of heels&I'd shower first,shave&dry my hair,so I could sit at Mothers make-up table&play with one opf her wigs.I totally enjoy wearing pantyhose.I've been almost caught several times,but barely escaped,thank goodness
    That sounds pretty bad to me, constantly using stuff that isn't yours. I made a decision at the start to always buy my own things and never get into that kind of thing, It's needless shame that doesn't need to happen.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

1- No they don't but my dreams show me a depiction of my fears.
    2- I believe there is something wrong with having sex with a man when you aren't emotionally or physically attracted to them. Like having sex just for lustful reasons will lead to regrets afterwards. But I can't say for sure because I haven't had sex with a man to say I regret it.

3- Of course, It's hard to accept something that just popped into my life in my 20s. I accept myself enough to not lament over it at night or feel intense amounts of shame everyday. But I don't accept myself enough to go outside in girl mode.

4-It will make me feel ashamed of myself every day. Nothing will feel normal again, I'm obsessed with being normal. It's my obsession with being normal that makes CDing feel so exciting.
    The shame might be so bad that I might try to "fix myself" as many people do when loved ones see them that way. This means purging and trying extra hard to be masculine to erase the moment I was degraded.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    At your age (26-27), why are you living with your parents?
    Do you want to present more openly as a woman (get rid of your male mask)?
    You say your reveal to them would be 100% positive ... accepting?
    Do you have an SO who knows of your dressing?
    Just curious, as others may also be.

The more you can share with us, the more accurate suggestions may be.

No career, It's better to live with mom than it is working 40 hours a week at some job I hate just to say I don't.
    Besides moving out is extra scary now. The one thing keeping me from going full femme in public is my mom and sister and im thankful for that.

No I don't want to get rid of my male mask, presenting as a woman would be nothing more than a crazy mental trip for me.

Yes i'm 100% sure it would be positive, I really can't tell how accepting they would be, But it would be positive in that I would be tolerated at the very least.

I don't have a SO and likely never will because I'm only half a man