Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't want you Crossdressing so I throw all your male clothing away, leaving you ..

This story isn't as crazy as most think. During my divorce my sent photos of crossdressed to all my co workers including some of the supervisors and section managers. And to make matters worst, she placed an ad on the personal saying that I have AIDS.
    I have to call the police to have that removed.

When my wife first found out about my CDing, she threw all my females clothes in the trash.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would have had her locked up Bianne.LOL

There are some vindictive women (and men) out there - Some with psychological problems.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    I guess reinasblack could have had this happen to her. I do wonder if cross dressing has been "forced" upon the woman. It is possible for a man to get some approval for some minor cross dressing, then take it to a higher and higher level without the approval of the woman. Sort of shoving it in a woman's face. How does she react? Throw out and destroy all the femme garments? Or, maybe if she feels his cross dressing is being forced upon her, she slips and does throw out his male garments. 'Here, if you want to play at being a woman do it all the way, all the time!!! No more hiding behind the drawn curtains anymore." I suspect there is more to this story than is being told.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Oh please, Brer Bear! Do ANYTHING to me but please don't throw me into that there briar patch!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What a "fantastick" story.

I trust you are doing alright living as a woman now?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    Destroying credit cards does not stop someone from using them. Of course web shopping but then at stores, they just need your I.D. to look up your account.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

You can disagree and argue an issue. But throwing someones stuff out crosses the line.

I am sorry to hear of this, Reina.

While your tale seems like fiction to some, I have had enough dealings with people who think they have the right to control others at any cost that it's plausible to me.

Domestic violence knows no bounds. A disgruntled ex can come up with ingenious methods of punishing the other ex-partner that are not actionable through the courts. This is one of them.

I hope for their sake there are no children of any age involved, Reina.

This sounds too much like a troll.

Banned Spammer

Narcissistic personality people do that gluespina and Reese.
    Cut them loose like I did and sever all your ties with them.

Getting her locked up means a public record of my crossdressing and more.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 05-22-2017 at 04:23 AM.

What a freaking bummer.
    Angie

And to make matters worst, she placed an ad on the personal saying that I have AIDS.
    You could sue her for defamation of character for that little stunt.

Banned Spammer
    biannne it sounds like this person is just plain dangerous.

I hope you cut ties with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by biannne View Post
    This story isn't as crazy as most think. During my divorce my sent photos of crossdressed to all my co workers including some of the supervisors and section managers. And to make matters worst, she placed an ad on the personal saying that I have AIDS.
    I have to call the police to have that removed.

When my wife first found out about my CDing, she threw all my females clothes in the trash.

Wow! Sounds like a fantasy to me too, well it would be one possible scenario for me anyway. Hope all worked out. Brenda

She is very sick and dangerous. She has already outed you to all that you care about. Having a public reord that you cross dress is no big deal. It is not a criminal offense to dress and will not be a public record that others can look up

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    The solution is simple. You hide all the female clothing then phone a male friend and ask to borrow clothing as your ex has taken all yours plus your credit cards. Given that she left you a towel, you needn't even be seen naked.

I think you're describing your fantasy, but my sincere apologies if I'm wrong.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Same here, I'm clueless really.
    Some sentences have nothing to do with the subject matter and thats what I find confusing.
    Some confusing wording, but I think I get what happened now. Destroyed the male clothing to force him to wear women's clothing and out himself at work. But he had a stash of male clothing, and since his job requires clothing that covers what he wears, he can get away with wearing just a few items all the time without anyone noticing. Recent check affords him a shopping trip to replace some discarded items.

That's manipulative and spiteful beyond words. No good reason to keep people like that in your life.
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

This whole thing is a bunch of bs. She works at a "pharmasuitical" company? Really? Can't imagine that anyone who actually works at a pharmaceutical company would not know how to spell the word. C'mon... Not to mention San Yashadaro...
    Posts should at least be real... but that's just me... Utter garbage...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Banned Spammer
    Similar things has happened to others here. If you read the other posts you will know I am not alone.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Erin;

Some people like me have[SIZE=2] Dyslexia. Before computers and spell check, my handwriting and communications were atrocious. Most of the posts I write in Word because it has a great spell checker and grammatical checking. I then copy and past when I reply to a thread. My work is the same way.In college I would tape record some of the classes because my note taking was so bad. I was a computer programmer for 15 years and my fellow programmers absolutely hated debugging my code, although they loved my c++ libraries because once they worked all they had to do was link them and use the results.

Also some people are from other countries and know English as a second language..

[/SIZE]
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by reinasblack View Post
    I have to wear special clothing at my pharmasuitical company job to prevent contamination.No one really is able to dress in street clothes unless in a meeting.
    This is Fake. I would think that a person would know how to spell the industry that they work in. pharmasuitical ???? . Don't you mean Pharmaceutical

Banned Spammer
    I type on a Android phone and sometimes it misspelled words alot. It guesses the words you are trying to spell and pretypes in anticipation it but it's not perfect. I am not a English major. I have a science and engineering career.i am not a grammar/spelling Nazi either,as long as I know what your saying are trying to say it's ok with me.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 06-02-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Seriously People ???? Lets not get downright personal. Calling out someones post because of spelling errors ? This thread is about someone throwing out your clothing, not a spelling Bee.

When I was in the military I had about 20 tailored shirts made out of nylon polyester that fit great because of my long torso. They were my favorites work shirts at the time. When I got married , my ex tossed them out 1 by 1. When I asked her about my missing shirts, she replied "Whats in the house is mine to do what I want, your's is the outside". I really really really hate yard work, and i still miss my shirts, especially on hot days. And now we have a lawn service.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Lafleur View Post
    Posts should at least be real... but that's just me... Utter garbage...
    Hey, come on now, I'm quite sure that lots of what's written in this giant pink fog of a feel good forum is more in the mind of the writer than it is in real life. Consider all those who really believe they can or do, pass. That's not reality, either.
    Real? Nah. But we don't live in a world that embraces us. So sometimes maybe we need to escape into our daydreams. This sounds like one of those times.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.