Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I don't want you Crossdressing so I throw all your male clothing away, leaving you ..

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Erin;

Some people like me have[SIZE=2] Dyslexia. Before computers and spell check, my handwriting and communications were atrocious. Most of the posts I write in Word because it has a great spell checker and grammatical checking. I then copy and past when I reply to a thread. My work is the same way.In college I would tape record some of the classes because my note taking was so bad. I was a computer programmer for 15 years and my fellow programmers absolutely hated debugging my code, although they loved my c++ libraries because once they worked all they had to do was link them and use the results.

Also some people are from other countries and know English as a second language..

[/SIZE]
    In computer programming they like indenting to separate loops and functions.i am not great with Grammar are pucntuation because I am not tedious with the English language like many who get there papers marked up by a professor and those who don't quote articles.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 06-02-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Bringing things back toward reality... I didn't have this exact experience, but did deal with my ex-wife's borderline personality disorder. When I came out to her I started "under dressing" part time. I came home from work one day to find that she had thrown out all of my male underwear. I didn't really mind at the time and saw it as a green light to keep going, but later she was upset that I was always in feminine undergarments. I would have been willing to wear male undies at any time for her benefit, but for whatever reasoning goes through the borderline mind, she thought it had to be all-or-nothing. Now that we are divorced, I can wear whatever I please. A couple weeks ago I had a doctors appointment so I found an old pair of men's undies to wear that day. It felt so weird that I probably won't do that again. In fact the next time I went, I just wore my girlie girdle and guess what? Nobody cared!

"It is what it is"
    StephanieJ, I have this diagnosis / condition, & it doesn't surprise me. It is a typical BPD trait. Just one of the many *negative* traits that a person who loves someone with BPD struggles to live with.... I also have Major Depression & Anxiety, so I am truly blessed with my CD SO who treats me like a queen in spite of
    Last edited by Shaedow; 06-02-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    “Where there is woman, there is magic.” ~ Ntozake Shange

Wow, you are amazing Shaedow! I know it must be very difficult and glad to hear you are getting along. We felt like the combination of her BPD and my GID was an impossible situation, but there are a lot of resources out there that, if I had today, might have changed things. Blessings to you for making it work. Hang in there and know that you are definitely worthy of being treated like a queen!

Banned Spammer
    I had multiple concussions that resulted in memory, grammar and spelling issues but I still have my technical education. Debated on putting this personal info here.
    Does not really matter if 2-3 people doubt the story.
    you don't know me!.

I can look like a GG woman for about 16 hours with my special makeup skills of taping,hip pads,highlight,contouring,smooth clean foundation coverage and great eye and cheek makeup.

Now back to the subject of the discussion.
    Would anyone here be emotionally devastated about your clothing?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-08-2017 at 10:27 PM. Reason: don't try and bypass the filter

I would be upset if my wife threw my stuff out and she would be upset if I threw out her music

what is good for the goose is good for the gander lol

Banned Spammer
    That's a great idea. Her music means everything to her

My wife is a chorus director so she has a lot of music sheet music, learning tracks(cd's) and a whole lot more

leann

Quote Originally Posted by reinasblack View Post
    Now back to the subject of the discussion.
    Would anyone here be emotionally devastated about your clothing?
    . [/B]
    You bet I would. Devastated?! Certainly outraged at such a violation.
    May as well throw me out as well as the garments.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    She throws out your clothes, you throw out her music. ... Never bring a hand written allegro to a printed fabric fight. Seriously starting a War of the Roses is not going to resolve anything. Maybe a better way would be to sit down and explain to her in music terms what this means to you ? At this point it doesn't seem like you have anything else to loose but maybe better understanding between the two of you.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I'm glad I am single

Hi! I'm Michelle!(Michael) For many years,I've secretly been wearing mothers clothes,we are about the same height&weight&I enjoy feeling soft silky dresses/w beige pantyhose&heels,and practicing walking,while Mother is at work.I'm in the closet,totally
    secret&I'm praying Mother never finds out.I've had fun wearing all her outfits&I have a secret stash of my own silky undies&different shades of pantyhose&all I do is go into the closet&borrow a short mini skirt&a silky blouse&a pair of her heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle